Three things you like about her instagram and three things you dont?

Love

1: When she look happy or in love or shiny or powerful or sweet or other good looks 2: When she does stuff. Social, business, outside life. Little text also where she's saying or telling something 3: When IG is not everything. When I get the sense that we only get a little glimpse of her with what she puts there.

Hate

1: When I feel that other people, often 'fans' are getting to her with negativity and doubt and affecting her 2: The real bad stuff. I never forget how hurt she seemed after the court settlement and deactivating her IG. 3: When I miss my chance with some top shelf content. Then it's gone and I should have been faster. 

• Love 1

Not a fan of the Instagram but will try to be constructive.

I like when Britney is being herself and natural. I don't mind if she doesn't always look glamorous or 'perfect' by social media standards.

I like when she speaks to us unscripted and directly about what is happening with her these days.

I like when she's trying some new experiences and interests now that she is able to make her own choices.

What I'm not so fond of...

The cyptic posts that just spawn more silly theories and conspiracies. That's not the way to stay in contact with your fanbase or keep the media in check.

I have no idea what is going on with the dancing, but we know she can do better. I would love if she could give some little tutorials about working out or dancing, because she has experience teaching dance. That would be a great thing for her younger fans.

Most of all I think that we would like to see her taking care of her health, enjoying her life and doing what makes her happy. That's more important than what size she is or the superficial appearances. I will leave it there.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Danishfan said:

So this is what it’s come to, what we like and dislike about her Instagram 😂. People are starved! No wonder all the bashing other female artists. 

Interesting observation. We are starved, totally. Still, don't you have something on the topic?

https://www.instagram.com/britneyspears/

There's a link go go Britney fan! Return with a report containing something nice and something else.

Or go even more offtopic and tell me how things are in Denmark? I heard the central library put Britneys book with books about Xi Jinping and the King of Denmark. 

2 hours ago, Jibreel said:

Interesting observation. We are starved, totally. Still, don't you have something on the topic?

https://www.instagram.com/britneyspears/

There's a link go go Britney fan! Return with a report containing something nice and something else.

Or go even more offtopic and tell me how things are in Denmark? I heard the central library put Britneys book with books about Xi Jinping and the King of Denmark. 

I just find it sad that instead of dissecting performances, new album tracks or anything involving her artistry, we go on and on about her Instagram….. it’s weird lol, but I know that’s all we have. 

The only recent stuff I like, are the moments with her brother. Everything else is just the same old cringey repetitive ****. 

I did not know that! That’s interesting. The books a pretty big seller over here, I know that. I didn’t buy it here though, as I preferred to read it in English 

• Love 1

I like:

- how raw and how she puts a writer side of her there with her captions;

- that she doesn't seem to care so much about the aesthetics and designs of it;

- [honestly I don't know anymore]

Dislike:

- when she puts other women down there like when she did it with Xtina... even if that wasn't the intention, it was kinda rude;

- the extra amounts of the emoji🖕, like she does it too much sometimes, it's like Britney, there's people who like you too seeing this, but I understand, I like to curse too;

- some filters don't value her beauty there.

:) 

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.