Hollywood Heartthrob: Who’s Britney Going to Date Next?

1 minute ago, Style. said:

Yes, I agree with you. And that marriage with Sam seemed a bit confusing. I'm not saying I believed they would last, but everything went downhill after the wedding... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: 

I think he pushed her into something she clearly didnt want. Thats why the whole wedding was rushed and weird. Thats why she married herself while being married to him lol 

Just now, humstarr said:

I think he pushed her into something she clearly didnt want. Thats why the whole wedding was rushed and weird. Thats why she married herself while being married to him lol 

Yes, something happened that made them file for divorce so quickly. However, she looked stunning in her wedding dress, and I loved her glow. Also, I was so happy seeing Madonna there… you can tell she cares for Britney! 

• Love 1

I’ll date Britney 🤩 

In no special order I think these guys are hawt enough and cooL enough to date Britney Spears

Julian Edelman

Blake Griffin

Blake Bortles

Mychal Kendricks

Jimmy Garoppolo

Mark Sanchez

Kevin Love

Corey Kispert

Steph Curry

Kelly Oubre jr

Jason Tatum 

Kawhi Leonard

Jordan Poole

Alexander Skarsgård

Josh Hartnett

Chris Pine

Chase Crawford

Jared Let

Jon Hamm

Scott Eastwood

Pedro Pascal

Adrian Grenier

Sam Hueghan

Milo Ventimiglia

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Style. said:

Yes, I agree with you. And that marriage with Sam seemed a bit confusing. I'm not saying I believed they would last, but everything went downhill after the wedding... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: 

Agree.

Its weird how their relationship lasted longer when they were just dating yet didn't last long when they got married.

I wonder why. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Like 1
17 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

Well as I have said before. A good, fun, hot, intelligent woman! She would be soooo much better of with a girlfriend! It would suite her so well! Good cemeistry, and a lot of love. She need to be loved! Be filled with good love! Enough with bad men! Become a lesbian! 

:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot::yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

20240212-171133.gif

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I’ll date Britney 🤩 

In no special order I think these guys are hawt enough and cooL enough to date Britney Spears

Julian Edelman

Blake Griffin

Blake Bortles

Mychal Kendricks

Jimmy Garoppolo

Mark Sanchez

Kevin Love

Corey Kispert

Steph Curry

Kelly Oubre jr

Jason Tatum 

Kawhi Leonard

Jordan Poole

Alexander Skarsgård

Josh Hartnett

Chris Pine

Chase Crawford

Jared Let

Jon Hamm

Scott Eastwood

Pedro Pascal

Adrian Grenier

Sam Hueghan

Milo Ventimiglia

I took the work to look at everyone. I give Scott Eastwood a chance. 

Btw- are you fuucking serious with Pedro Pascal? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 1
On 7/12/2024 at 11:23 AM, Style. said:

With Brit Brit back in the spotlight and living her best life, let’s predict who might be her next lucky lover!Music Video Wink GIF

Maybe fans outta be polled on this.. Suggestion on options if someone is considering making that poll: Someone wealthy or famous. Someone older than her. A cop. A fan. A foreigner maybe? Greek, Italian, Frenchman. Long distance relationship. 

I'm leaning towards fan or cop. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.