Britney Stan: "The Britney we knew is long gone. Britney is not getting better after conservatorship. She was ready to take the world by storm after it ended and be an advocate."

"I've seen a constant downfall of her. Britney is not getting better after conservatorship. She seemed so calm and ready to take the world by storm after it ended and be an advocate. By no means am I saying put her back in a conservatorship but girl -- Part of me thinks she likes the chaos because she thinks she's in control."

Edited by justhanging
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

And does anyone really believe she's healing? There is no cure without maturity and Britney is anything but a mature woman. Fans believe that she will return to the studio and release a new Blackout, but the fact is that the Britney of 2007, as well as the Britney of 2004 and 2016, are gone, never to return. The current Britney is the one we see on Instagram every day acting like a fool.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
10 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

But the thing is people ignore that because *gasps* she’s dancing on Instagram instead of dressing up and doing interviews to please the gaze of the same industry that abused her… victims’ stories are only taken seriously if they put an effort to appeal to the idealized “perfect victim” image the world likes to see and it’s sad. Their story should be taken seriously even if they were rambling nonsense while running through a highway in a bikini… not even her own fans are taking her seriously when she should be anymore. It’s sad and tbh misogynistic.

Fans did take her words seriously for years but how can fans still be supportive when she trolls all the time on Instagram and is hateful to everyone? If everything's a joke to her and she tells everyone to kiss her *** then obviously people will back off the support.

• Like 3

Well... she didn't lie, even tho I don’t like the fact this woman interacts with a Britney hater page... 

I didn't remember the Bryan move in articles before... wow.

Maybe that's a lie they tell to make things look better? Like, "oh now she has her brother around all the time and he made her see the light" lol

1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

And does anyone really believe she's healing? There is no cure without maturity and Britney is anything but a mature woman. Fans believe that she will return to the studio and release a new Blackout, but the fact is that the Britney of 2007, as well as the Britney of 2004 and 2016, are gone, never to return. The current Britney is the one we see on Instagram every day acting like a fool.

I believe the whole healing thing is just a lie fans tell to make themselves feel better with the nonstop bizarre Britney situations. Like a way to escape and not face the possible reality. 

Britney acts, talks and writes like a child,  she regressed way too much. I don't know if she really can have conversations like an adult person... we don't have any proof she can.

Britney will not come back as the popstar most fans are hoping for... that's not a negative statement, it's a logical thought. It's been a long time, she can't fit current Hollywood and she doesn't look comfortable to do what it needs. 

She is surrounded by awful people and this fact also never changed. They don’t care about her mental state. They want a sick Britney, easy to control, a person who can't manage her own money,  a person with a lot of questionable choices... Like having a relationship with someone like Paul Soliz... 

Deep down we all know... like some people are so happy Bryan will "fix" her current reality and makes her go back to work... 

The New healing phase... force her the B10.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, justhanging said:

I agree with her. 

Why is there 0 transparency even after the conservatorship ended? It's all so secretive and strange.

yes, I feel there is like no progress in many ways. or at least not that we can tell.

53 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Just wondering what makes us feel like we are deserved transparency into another's life?  

Hahah we never got transparency. And yes we deserved it and still do. She delivered the most amazing performances of the universe until 2004 and grew such a fanbase that kept her rich and relevant 20yrs more even if she couldnt care less. We were lied when the con took place and thats why we supported her through fire and ice. We against the world, next door ppl, the media, everybody. All to only know later she was forced? By that time we had already spent the money, bought EVERYTHING, thats a SCAM. Our fave was being forced medicated and never to return. Come on we always belived in her and her healing process and our expectations of seeing something NEAR of what we feel in love with. That never happened maybe glimoses in 2016. If u read her book EVERYTIME trauma knocked her door she chose not to be transparent not to talk not to speak her truth. She let every single man in her life state the narrative for the world. We have been through everything not to even deserve to have some transparency and know what so weird unspeakable mental issue she has or had or whatever? Not to even have her speak to us for years in a normal audio format post/story, or whatever. Arr we even something in her life appart from a “thank u i love my fans” speach in some random event years ago? Did she mean it when she said we saved her? If so transparency and comunication would come natural. Not because we are info hungry like tmz but because we CARE. Some fans have such a low selfestime. Fans do matter. We are the only fanbase in the world constantly being left behind by their artist. Theres no feedback. Well… not even on her shows or meet and greets. She only seems to care about being surrounded by addicted **** ppl

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

Hahah we never got transparency. And yes we deserved it and still do. She delivered the most amazing performances of the universe until 2004 and grew such a fanbase that kept her rich and relevant 20yrs more even if she couldnt care less. We were lied when the con took place and thats why we supported her through fire and ice. We against the world, next door ppl, the media, everybody. All to only know later she was forced? By that time we had already spent the money, bought EVERYTHING, thats a SCAM. Our fave was being forced medicated and never to return. Come on we always belived in her and her healing process and our expectations of seeing something NEAR of what we feel in love with. That never happened maybe glimoses in 2016. If u read her book EVERYTIME trauma knocked her door she chose not to be transparent not to talk not to speak her truth. She let every single man in her life state the narrative for the world. We have been through everything not to even deserve to have some transparency and know what so weird unspeakable mental issue she has or had or whatever? Not to even have her speak to us for years in a normal audio format post/story, or whatever. Arr we even something in her life appart from a “thank u i love my fans” speach in some random event years ago? Did she mean it when she said we saved her? If so transparency and comunication would come natural. Not because we are info hungry like tmz but because we CARE. Some fans have such a low selfestime. Fans do matter. We are the only fanbase in the world constantly being left behind by their artist. Theres no feedback. Well… not even on her shows or meet and greets. She only seems to care about being surrounded by addicted **** ppl

That's the most heartbreaking part about Britney—the way she chooses not to acknowledge her fandom. I understand she's from a different era of music, where big pop stars didn’t really communicate with their fans like that, but I expected a nice interview where she could share everything she went through or her plans for the future. But yeah, I’ve made peace with the fact that she doesn't owe anyone anything at this point. Simple as that… and that's it. This woman was trafficked for a whole decade; she could’ve ended up dead. So, to me as a fan, it’s kinda weird and nasty to want her to play the big pop star… again. 

Edited by Style.
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, BPI said:

People talking without having read the book and understanding what she wrote, even on ig.

Britney never said she wanted to conquer the world.

After GOSSIP sites your new passion is charlatan influencers on the web.

She said in a 2 minute instagram video that she wants to be an advocate for real people with real disabilities. This is what she physically said with her own mouth 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.