TMZ: Britney Felt Ex Paul Was Using Her ... Brother Bryan Moves In With Her

TMZ reports:

Britney Spears and Paul Soliz called it quits on their relationship almost a month ago, after she came to the realization he was riding her coattails ... and now she's got a new roomie.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ … Britney and Paul split around 3 weeks ago, and they were dunzo once the singer realized her former maintenance worker-turned-boyfriend was only using her for the luxurious lifestyle.

In the post, Britney accused Paul of allowing paparazzi to get a photo of them in her car -- rolling the passenger window down for a clear shot of Britney crying while riding shotgun -- only to then cry foul.

Our sources say Britney now feels Paul was just with her for clout.

They also went to Las Vegas together and shacked up at the swanky Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood ... only to get in blowout fights in both celeb haunts.

Paul is now persona non grata at Britney's gated community, where our sources say she's made it clear to security guards her ex is no longer on the entry list.

In the wake of the split, our sources say Britney's reaching out to friends ... expressing how she's not hurt over the breakup and how it was her decision to end things with Paul.

We're told Britney's also telling friends she's glad she finally saw Paul's true colors and cut him off.

With Paul out of the picture, our sources say Britney is spending a lot of time with her older Brother, Bryan.

As we've reported, Britney and her bro have recently taken trips to Cabo and Las Vegas ... and our sources tell us Bryan actually moved in with Brit around the time she split from Paul.

While the timing of Bryan's move is interesting, our sources say he didn't move in because of the breakup ... we're told he'd already been spending a lot of time bonding with Britney while living close by, and it made sense for them to get under one roof.

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears and Paul Soliz called it quits on their relationship almost a month ago, after she came to the realization he was riding her coattails ... and now she's got a new roomie.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

If this is true, does that mean Bryan moved in his kid too? I don’t know if he has a partner or not. 

Pretty sure Bryan’s daughter with his ex-wife lives with her mother. Apparently he was not paying her child support at one point. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Great news and If TMZ is reporting i'm sure is true. I hope Brian brings motivation to her.

I believe if Britney decided to do something useful with her time, she'd feel so much better with herself. I'm not saying she should go back into the studio to record music, she could do small things like start designing clothes for a collection. Or she could write a novel or a children's book, or she could go back into painting to express herself. Anything that keeps her mind busy and reignites some dormant passion  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Bryan is another leech though 

But Bryan is her older brother, i’d rather he leech of her than some random criminal off the street.

Hopefully this is the wake up call Britney needed to start taking positive strides in her life. Reconnect with her boys, maybe start a new business venture & get it together.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I wonder if Bryan ( who I don’t like after he said derogatory things about  her driving, calling CS family business, calling the female members of his family having too much opinions and voicing them without fear) going to tell her “ sis what the heck are you doing dancing like that? Do you remember you once about to become an gymnast? Do you remember that you ruled the pop music for years with your style of dancing? Can you just at least stop posting the same dances over and over again until you gain your old dancing ability?”

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

But Bryan is her older brother, i’d rather he leech of her than some random criminal off the street.

Hopefully this is the wake up call Britney needed to start taking positive strides in her life. Reconnect with her boys, maybe start a new business venture & get it together.

He is just as guilty as the rest of her relatives. She can Just be without a bf criminal and without the relative criminal too. She needs to learn how to be by herself. 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.