Katy Perry teases new ‘143’ song

Her older songs were fun but this is completely bland and forgettable 

Also, she looks like she tried to get skinnier than ever for her relaunch because she thought it would make her look hot — but instead it made her look kinda sickly and haggard. (I’m not one to slam people’s looks usually but she’s been so nasty to Kesha that I can’t help it. Forgive me lol)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

If you need to clean your ears after listening to that travesty

Please, just stream the original.

A classic!

Dr. Puke is so lazy! sampling a 90s house classic so he could get some streams. The first single is not even out and we are already over her.

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Also, she looks like she tried to get skinnier than ever for her relaunch because she thought it would make her look hot — but instead it made her look kinda sickly and haggard. (I’m not one to slam people’s looks usually but she’s been so nasty to Kesha that I can’t help it. Forgive me lol)

Is the Ozempic. It sucks all your fat and muscles so you end up with a saggy skin if you dont work out. 

21 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Her older songs were fun but this is completely bland and forgettable 

Yup, she looks skinner but she's hot 🤷

53 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Is the Ozempic. It sucks all your fat and muscles so you end up with a saggy skin if you dont work out. 

If she really took Ozempic, that’s ridiculous and she deserves the side effects. Her figure was great before, how silly to take a medication for diabetics or obese people when she wasn’t even remotely overweight. Freakin Hollywood. No wonder Britney can’t stand any of them.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

If she really took Ozempic, that’s ridiculous and she deserves the side effects. Her figure was great before, how silly to take a medication for diabetics or obese people when she wasn’t even remotely overweight. Freakin Hollywood. No wonder Britney can’t stand any of them.

Speculation

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.