She has been free of conservatorship for almost three years, what has she done with her life?

2 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

I think part of the problem is that industry insiders are done with her. Not just the other way around.

Britney has to be told what to do, but that's impossible these days. She has ruined her image and can't be counted on. Britney doesn't want to be "controlled" by others, which makes sense. But she also seems to lack the discipline and self awareness to control herself.

Yes, if she wanted to she could "come back" to an extent, but I don't think she will have a huge budget and extensive launch. At this point they just want to milk any last remaining money out of her.

I wish Britney had the business sense of someone like Kim K or Tyra banks or Taylor Swift. Britney has the talent and very good ideas, but she's lost that inner drive because her family killed her spirit. It's so sad. I would love for her to spin this all around and regain her public favor. She was once so universally loved. I don't think she's ever been respected. 

She should allow a film crew to release a documentary, similar to how Paris Hilton did. If done correctly it will fix all of her PR problems. The doc could cover anything she wants to clear up and could talk about the book and the development of the book into a biopic film which I believe is happening.

Basically a documentary would be wider reaching than her book. Anyone who read the book really understands her story and sides with Britney. But not everyone likes Britney enough to pick up a book and read it. I think more casual fans and the GP would stream a doc.

Yea but she's moving on to a different thing she's just being a little careful with it. People need to have more solid faith in that one.. She keeps showing you 

• Like 1
On 7/8/2024 at 5:44 PM, DiamondCircus said:

The OP was never heated though they clearly put that they weren't talking about her returning to music so I'm not sure why a few of you are taking it like the OP is attacking her work ethic.

Based off reading the OP message they were kind of saying what you just said that it's a bit sad we're talking about her affairs, cheating and relationship with a criminal housekeeper.

I'm sure most would love to talk about other things, unfortunately nothing else is really going on and you can only talk about the old songs so much. 

• Love 1

I mean tbh she's accomplished more in her life than most anyone would in a lifetime. I understand the concern absolutely....we all want a happy and healthy britney who truly is enjoying her freedom to her fullest, however on the flip side she said she's retired right? I don't badger my mom (who retired last year) as to why she's gained 15 pounds and spends the most of her time reading as to why she's not doing more. Apples and oranges I know but truthfully...let her do what she wants at her pace. If we're bothered she doesn't owe us to make us feel better about her own life choices. To be clear I would love for her to reclaim her life she's got so much potential and opportunity but it is what it is. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is a very tricky question to ask. Because we don't know what she does behind closed door. We don't know if she is getting therapy and help. For all we know she might be the happiest sane person now, but choses to troll and show us on Instagram what she wants us to see. It might all be an act as she kinda sorta stated in her book, when she said: GF_3QPOXoAABmYZ?format=jpg&name=large 

But yes if we only judge based on her instagram, then there seems to be no progress whatsoever. But how much of Instagram is real?

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.