Exhale iconic again? Former frienemies users @CrazyButitFeelsAlright and @rik reunite on “The girl, so confusing exhale version”

And Roxxy produced it. We worked it out on the remix so girls like @Neydelinska Spearsi can leave me alone every time I call her out for stirring some conspiracy omfg 

Well, honestly I was speechless When I woke up to your voice note  @RadicalOptimismYou told me how you'd been feeling

Let's work it out on the remix

You'd always say, Let's go out

But then I'd cancel last minute I was so lost in

my head And scared to be in your pictures

'Cause for the last couple years

I've been at war with my body I tried to starve myself thinner

And then I gained all the weight back

I was trapped in the hatred

And your life seemed so awesome

I never thought for a second

My voice was in your head

"Girl, you walk like a *****"

When I was ten, someone said that And it's just self defence until you're building a weapon

She believed my projection

And now I totally get it

Forgot that inside the icon there's still a young main girl from Exhale

People say we're alike

They say we've got the same hair

It's you and me on the coin

The industry loves to spend And when we put it to bed The internet will go crazy

I'm glad I know how you feel cause i ride for you, @RadicalOptimism

• Haha 3
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

:gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:
spacer.png

Yeah, @Style.I don't know if you like me Sometimes I think you might hate me. Sometimes I think I might hate you. Maybe you just wanna be me You always say, "Let's go out". So we go eat at a restaurant. Sometimes it feels a bit awkward. 'Cause we don't have much in common. People say we're alikE. They say we've got the same hair. We talk about making music. But I don't know if it's honest. Can't tell if you wanna see me… falling over and failing and you can't tell what you're feeling. I think I know how you feel…

Edited by rik
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, rik said:

Yeah, @Style.I don't know if you like me Sometimes I think you might hate me. Sometimes I think I might hate you. Maybe you just wanna be me You always say, "Let's go out". So we go eat at a restaurant. Sometimes it feels a bit awkward. 'Cause we don't have much in common. People say we're alikE. They say we've got the same hair. We talk about making music. But I don't know if it's honest. Can't tell if you wanna see me… falling over and failing and you can't tell what you're feeling. I think I know how you feel…

Gurl, so confusing

The way she dissed Camilla here :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gypsy Woman said:

The only main girls I care about are LongIslandKid and Kayla. If you don’t know them, then you’re irrelevant.

Ur such a breath of fresh air omg not rlly but anyway  Wasn’t Kayla one of the girlies that got into a fight w slayer and showed up to Jordan’s millers  am I confusing that w someone else omg. Was she a mod? I think Kayla may have even been here when I emerged omg. Iconic.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.