Britney: Single as **** !!! I will never be with another man as long as I live !!!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Britney, give us a fire album and noone will care for your cellulite. Not that we do anyways ....ย 

Yes

the weekend posted this cryptic message today

I wonder if their collab is coming

+ anyone knows who's the person on the image?

EDIT:

Saint Paul talking in one of his epistles about the resurrection of the bodies (new, superior bodies) that Christians have been promised when the New Earth comes. How it relates to Abelโ€™s album is the theme of rebirth.

ย 

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Hope she doesnโ€™t โ€œout-doโ€ herself by dating a yet even bigger loser!ย 

Canโ€™t believe Kevin wasnโ€™t the worst. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธย 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Yes

the weekend posted this cryptic message today

I wonder if their collab is coming

+ anyone knows who's the person on the image?

EDIT:

Saint Paul talking in one of his epistles about the resurrection of the bodies (new, superior bodies) that Christians have been promised when the New Earth comes. How it relates to Abelโ€™s album is the theme of rebirth.

ย 

Apostle Paul

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFY-W6Jlul4TWqBAt2ieU

As much as I'm happy that Britney is no longer with Paul (if her IG post is to be believed), I'm equally sad for her.

Britney wants a a stable family life. She has dropped hints in interviews from way back in the BOMT days that she wanted a husband and many kids someday.... yet, she has had broken relationship after broken relationship.

Britney also has continually shown to make unhealthy choices when it comes to romantic partners and I feel for her. I wish her the very best and hope she is somehow able to find a decent man someday. But, the road to romantic recovery will be very hard for her, I fear. She will need a lot of quality therapy, friendships, and peace in her life to get to that point of being ready to be with a decent man.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, j4j05 said:

The reason she goes from one broken relationship to another is because sheโ€™s broken herself. Sheโ€™s not going to find true love until she works on herself first. She probably doesnโ€™t even realize that.ย 

Her latest IG story lets me think she doesnโ€™t see her role in this. She canโ€™t be a victim all the time. Take some accountability. Donโ€™t act surprised when trashy men show trashy behaviour. You chose them.

Daddy issues. Her dad is a monster who used her for his personal gain so she subconsciously seeking men just like him.ย 

The only two good guys she had were charlie and david who were picked out for her by her traffickers and they got rid of them as soon as they realized britney could have something good w them.ย 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

I hope this is true and I hope she learns to love herself and be on her own. I feel for her, because sheโ€™s essentially repeating what she experienced and saw at home. She comes from a broken family and she doesnโ€™t have a good example of what a good partner should be like. I have trauma on my own and I repeated the same mistakes of my mom in my first relationships until I realized this was a cycle I needed to break and I realized I needed therapy.ย 
ย 

ย 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

She acts like a teenager... ugh it explains a lot.

She will be with another man very soon. We know it...

1 hour ago, j4j05 said:

The reason she goes from one broken relationship to another is because sheโ€™s broken herself. Sheโ€™s not going to find true love until she works on herself first. She probably doesnโ€™t even realize that.ย 

Her latest IG story lets me think she doesnโ€™t see her role in this. She canโ€™t be a victim all the time. Take some accountability. Donโ€™t act surprised when trashy men show trashy behaviour. You chose them.

Yes. She never takes accountability for anything, always the others are evil or betrayed her.

That's one of her biggest problems... she really needs mental help, not just for this but for whatever she has.

Because she will want to be attached again soon... she jumps from one relationship to another.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Can we gaslight ourselves and pretend this didnโ€™t happen? Like for real, it didnโ€™t happen AT ALL.ย :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:
ย 

I donโ€™t know what y guys are talking about Iโ€™ve never seen this man nor his name, Iโ€™m sorry.ย :typing_keyboard_computer:

Itโ€™s giving KeKe Palmerโ€™s โ€œIโ€™m sorry to this man.โ€ And Iโ€™m here for it!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—