Britney: Single as **** !!! I will never be with another man as long as I live !!!

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Popprincess19 said:

go for benjiman malin

**** is coming, she's talking to him (not her boyfriend yet or anything, just a friend)

He's an Aquarius sun, moon, neptune and uranus, Sagittarius moon, mars and pluto, Leo Jupiter, Gemini saturn

He's perfect for Britney, he understands her cause she's an aquarius moon too

:melt_weird_drift_wow:

IMG-7462.jpg

Edited by Jup1ter
Posted (edited)

I think ive seen her saying she'll never get married again after Kfed but yet she married Sam....so yea....I'll just take this as a grain of salt...

But the more important is, choose your man wisely next time, Britney. At least choosing someone who have a stable job, and not hungry for fame.

Edited by annalai23
  • Love 1
  • Like 6
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I took her post as her saying she’s BEEN single af and she won’t ever date another man. Now she might french kiss someone. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I thought of the same moment lol But it looks more radical now although it looks like some emotional at-the-moment statement

Edited by Fita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.