Britney Spears drags Paul Soliz in new Instagram story

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah with a story put up with her and Paul!

Gurl byeย :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

What do u know?ย 

I think britney knows more about her life than u. Either way it's her business. She said what she said. She is single. Bye bi.tch.ย 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, humstarr said:

What do u know?ย 

I think britney knows more about her life than u. Either way it's her business. She said what she said. She is single. Bye bi.tch.ย 

She said what she said and she also did what she did with Columbus Adnan Kevin and now Paul!ย :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

She said what she said and she also did what she did with Columbus Adnan Kevin and now Paul!ย :clownery_makeup_meme:

Idk the story about columbus but theres literally a video of kevin lying to her about being single. And she met him at a club.

Not even tabloids knew adnan was married. So how was britney supposed to know if the man was lying, I dont remember him rocking a wedding ring.

Looks like paul was lying too and so is his so called wife who isnt even his wife. Try harder, skunkย 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, humstarr said:

Idk the story about columbus but theres literally a video of kevin lying to her about being single. And she met him at a club.

Not even tabloids knew adnan was married. So how was britney supposed to know if the man was lying, I dont remember him rocking a wedding ring.

Looks like paul was lying too and so is his so called wife who isnt even his wife. Try harder, skunkย 

According to Shar the mother of Kevinโ€™s kids Britney sat in the car at the hospital downstairs while she gave birth. You can reach to chalk it up as Britney knew nothing in all of these cases, but I find that hard to believe.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I doubt it babe, Cade is her manager and her so called teams done nothing to defend her in the press.

TRUE! Cade only cares about his own ***. He is neither a businessman nor a friend. But unfortunately Britney still hasn't realized that. Let's hope that one day she wakes up to him too.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Joel Santos said:

TRUE! Cade only cares about his own ***. He is neither a businessman nor a friend. But unfortunately Britney still hasn't realized that. Let's hope that one day she wakes up to him too.

Very true Cade should be next. He is hella sus babeย 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

According to Shar the mother of Kevinโ€™s kids Britney sat in the car at the hospital downstairs while she gave birth. You can reach to chalk it up as Britney knew nothing in all of these cases, but I find that hard to believe.

She obviously found out upon landing in america. She was asking him when was his last relationship and he said 5 months ago. Then after hearing her saying its nothing he lied even more by saying that it was over way before that. Never mentioned shar was pregnant.ย 

They were in germany and european tour. I bet she couldnt read german and google wasnt a thing yet. I was following her every step back then and even I had no idea

ย He lied to her so how is it britney's fault. Stop blaming women for men's malicious actions, why r u so misogynist. Mommy issues?ย 

ย 

Just now, humstarr said:

She obviously found out upon landing in america. She was asking him when was his last relationship and he said 5 months ago. Then after hearing her saying its nothing he lied even more by saying that it was over way before that. Never mentioned shar was pregnant.ย 

They were in germany and european tour. I bet she couldnt read german and google wasnt a thing yet. I was following her every step back then and even I had no idea

ย He lied to her so how is it britney's fault. Stop blaming women for men's malicious actions, why r u so misogynist. Mommy issues?ย 

ย 

Iโ€™m blaming women? Iโ€™m standing up for the women that Britney hurt! Unlike you Iโ€™m not just placing blame on the guys, it be one thing if this happened once but now itโ€™s already the 4th man.ย 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Iโ€™m blaming women? Iโ€™m standing up for the women that Britney hurt! Unlike you Iโ€™m not just placing blame on the guys, it be one thing if this happened once but now itโ€™s already the 4th man.ย 

She is rich and famous and full of opportunities for scumbags. U must be a fool to believe they are telling her the truth. R u telling me she should read their minds?ย 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—