Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Lol. So she IS clout chasing.

Can you post the screenshot on the original post with the title ‘Paul’s wife: a cheating clout chaser lying on ha’ dead momma for a Britney traction’? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:
WITH CAPS :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Edited by Style.
  • Haha 4
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

As of September 2021, not married to each other. 

spacer.png

This is a custody case. They dont even share a last name. Looks like their kids are out of wedlock. She is clearly looking for attention. 

Edited by humstarr
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Style. said:

@DiamondCircus all of this while Felontina’s mug is all over google :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You mean all this drama with Brit being with a convict housekeeper with tons of kids he’s not taking care of! Meanwhile X Tina looks incredible, making millions and enjoying her life shes not clinging on to a low life like Paul. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 4

He was already a serial adulterer.

Did Britney know? Probably not.

This wife was probably once the mistress, and had done the same to some other woman.

To put blame on Britney entirely for this situation is just what people do in anything where things go wrong.

Britney is no angel, but who of us actually are? I’m sure some users on this site think they’re gods gift, (but sweaty, you ain’t!)

Spoiler

Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

He was already a serial adulterer.

Did Britney know? Probably not.

This wife was probably once the mistress, and had done the same to some other woman.

To put blame on Britney entirely for this situation is just what people do in anything where things go wrong.

Britney is no angel, but who of us actually are? I’m sure some users on this site think they’re gods gift, (but sweaty, you ain’t!)

Hide contents

Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

Ok Abdul :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 hour ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

I knew something was off when she said he was hired as assistant then changed part of her story.

And didn’t she say he sent her a picture of her hair that he swept? That would mean he WAS a housekeeper. She’s endlessly contradicting herself ☠️ and I’m not even sure if I believe that hair story because they were already divorced by them. Unless they remained in touch after the divorce cause of the kids, that story was also fake. She needs to make her mind up… Did he abandon her and her kids or not? If he did, then why does she say he was still texting her? How could he have abandoned them for Britney if they weren’t even legally together anymore? And if he DID abandon her, then how does she know that he’s allegedly living at her house? Lol. 

• Like 3
Just now, knee Queen of pop said:

And didn’t she say he sent her a picture of her hair that he swept? That would mean he WAS a housekeeper. She’s endlessly contradicting herself ☠️ and I’m not even sure if I believe that hair story because they were already divorced by them. Unless they remained in touch after the divorce cause of the kids, that story was also fake. She needs to make her mind up… Did he abandon her and her kids or not? If he did, then why does she say he was still texting her? How could he have abandoned them for Britney if they weren’t even legally together anymore? And if he DID abandon her, then how does she know that he’s allegedly living at her house? Lol. 

So if he was housekeeper, and he's telling her info that his employer is having him do, therefore he is breaking his NDA, and she just admitted it to thousands of people on social media. Not very bright.

Very strange that she's implying Paul is living at Britney's house. If he's supposedly dodging his child support payments, why haven't we heard that Britney's house has been searched yet? 

Posted (edited)

So she’s saying her team and Paul set Brit up and she fell into their trap?

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

But yeah sorry, I don’t blame this lady for clout chasing and I think most of us would do the exact same in her position. It’s a crappy situation to be in and I feel for her tbh 🤷🏽 

Edited by nwonder
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

I didn't even thought about that! She claims he was her assistant but that story she claims proves he's was a housekeeper. I think she just reads articles about Britney then make up a story go along with it.

Edited by BritneyInTheZoney
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

So if he was housekeeper, and he's telling her info that his employer is having him do, therefore he is breaking his NDA, and she just admitted it to thousands of people on social media. Not very bright.

Very strange that she's implying Paul is living at Britney's house. If he's supposedly dodging his child support payments, why haven't we heard that Britney's house has been searched yet? 

And even SHE has said that her house could be searched if he’s living there. Yet it hasn’t, and she’s just talking crap on Instagram instead of taking action for this alleged issue… very weird. I’m starting to wonder if she or Paul want something off Britney with this.

Edited by knee Queen of pop
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

And even SHE has said that her house could be searched if he’s living there. Yet it hasn’t, and she’s just talking crap on Instagram instead of taking action for this alleged issue… very weird. I’m starting to wonder if she or Paul want something off Britney with this.

Brit did the same tho she ran online talking crap about her family and wanting justice only to settle and take no action. Married or not Brit is clearly not making a good choice in Paul. 

4 hours ago, icybaby said:

To hire a convict with dozen kids to get rid of Sam sounds really stupid.

But it served its purpose. If she really cheated with this vile man (a huge possibility) then it worked.

I always suspected that was the intention,  they just needed to find someone for the job... no decent man would say yes, but someone like Paul for sure.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Brit did the same tho she ran online talking crap about her family and wanting justice only to settle and take no action. Married or not Brit is clearly not making a good choice in Paul. 

Talking crap about people who emotionally, mentally and psychiatrically abused you for years ≠ talking crap about a deadbeat you chose to have kids with out of wedlock, idk. She wanted (and probably still wants) justice but I think it’s easier said than done. I don’t think she would have ever been able to let go of her past if she didn’t settle… it’s unfortunate but it’s the truth. It was either never getting justice or never being allowed to heal. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: IMO, there’s a reason Britney never ran around and talked non-stop about Kfed ditching her when she needed him most. She acknowledged that that was a mistake she made. She’s making a mistake again but there’s nothing anybody can do about it except hope that she’ll learn not to date guys with criminal pasts after this. I care about Britney but tbh there’s no way she’s gonna learn things if she’s not allowed to be wrong. This is why she’s also made a lot of mistakes after the conservatorship, she was finally allowed to be wrong after so many years that could have been used to learn valuable lessons she didn’t get to learn because her life was so micro-managed.

Edited by knee Queen of pop
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Talking crap about people who emotionally, mentally and psychiatrically abused you for years ≠ talking crap about a deadbeat you chose to have kids with out of wedlock, idk. She wanted (and probably still wants) justice but I think it’s easier said than done. I don’t think she would have ever been able to let go of her past if she didn’t settle… it’s unfortunate but it’s the truth. It was either never getting justice or never being allowed to heal. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: IMO, there’s a reason Britney never ran around and talked non-stop about Kfed ditching her when she needed him most. She acknowledged that that was a mistake she made. She’s making a mistake again but there’s nothing anybody can do about it except hope that she’ll learn not to date guys with criminal pasts after this. I care about Britney but tbh there’s no way she’s gonna learn things if she’s not allowed to be wrong. This is why she’s also made a lot of mistakes after the conservatorship, she was finally allowed to be wrong after so many years that could have been used to learn valuable lessons she didn’t get to learn because her life was so micro-managed.

This aged like fine wine. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: I’m EXTREMELY glad she removed herself from that situation at last.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.