JT is struggling even more!

Once you’ve had a strong lifelong career like Justin, I think it’s okay to have some down spells. And No Angels and Selfish are actually good songs. 

His problem isn't his music or talent, it’s that he has this history of treating people poorly or using them. Running back to NSYNC now that he needs them isn’t going to help with that image.

He needs to make some real apologies for once. Or go to therapy and learn to work on his narcissism 

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

There's literally ticketmaster showing plenty of tickets for every show ahead. Just check :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

Yeah a lot of them are resales which happens to every single artist, except maybe Taylor. The regular tickets will sell out the day of the show. The Billboard box score numbers aren’t lying. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Yeah a lot of them are resales which happens to every single artist, except maybe Taylor. The regular tickets will sell out the day of the show. The Billboard box score numbers aren’t lying. 

FINE! You Are Right How I Met Your Mother GIF by HULU

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Once you’ve had a strong lifelong career like Justin, I think it’s okay to have some down spells. And No Angels and Selfish are actually good songs. 

His problem isn't his music or talent, it’s that he has this history of treating people poorly or using them. Running back to NSYNC now that he needs them isn’t going to help with that image.

He needs to make some real apologies for once. Or go to therapy and learn to work on his narcissism 

He was just joking about the DWI the other day at one of his concerts so I don't think he cares about doing any of that. 

Nobody cares for jt in the media to actually harass him. He gets aways w doing terrible sh it cuz it doesnt sell to call him out on it all that much. One day it's news, next day it's over. 

He doesnt need n sync. He needs to go home after the tour. 

His tour is successful. His tour is selling out. Booked and busy through December. Like he’s fine. Him and Mrs Christina Aguilera are booked and busy and traveling the world. Ryan gosling was just in a hit movie. Like the whole gang is doing great. I know that Britney dissed Charlie xcx and now that girl has a hit album literally track after track can and are being made into singles. Go charli! You are not random, u r amazing. She is jealous

xox

• Haha 3
On 7/7/2024 at 2:08 AM, LoveYourselfMas said:

His tour is successful. His tour is selling out. Booked and busy through December. Like he’s fine. Him and Mrs Christina Aguilera are booked and busy and traveling the world. Ryan gosling was just in a hit movie. Like the whole gang is doing great. I know that Britney dissed Charlie xcx and now that girl has a hit album literally track after track can and are being made into singles. Go charli! You are not random, u r amazing. She is jealous

xox

Britney didn’t diss that random, she just made it clear nobody was writing songs for her.

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Wishing Ms XCX all the best.

Ok people need to stop obsessing over Justin. He’s doing fine. I’ve seen videos of his shows and they look pretty packed and all seats look occupied, if not then close to it.

Nobody is forcing you to listen to his songs. As much as some Britney Stans hate to admit it, he’s still got a big following and his fans still support him. 

Let Britney be and let Justin be. 

On 7/6/2024 at 10:57 AM, britney_rocks said:

I don’t understand. I don’t like the guy, and I’m here for his downfall, but every video I’ve seen of his concerts, they look packed and sold out. Am I missing something?

No you’re not missing anything. His shows are most definitely selling out. And to whomever said he’s only playing 10-20k stadiums he just sold out Hershey Park which is 40k a couple of nights ago 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.