Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

18 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

No surprises there are people here defending adultery and cheating just because it’s #britney doing it :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Morals should come naturally and don’t cost anything. She’s just very selfish and doesn’t care about consequences 

It’s a sad sight that they grasp at straws to defend it. Some going as far as claiming nothing is Britney’s fault if she’s not being satisfied smh 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, humstarr said:

She mentioned that paul was hired to get rid of sam? Am I getting this right?

1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

So this woman is confirming what we suspected? That someone hires men to perform as Britney's lovers? It wouldn't be the first time but who?

If we think about it... since Jason Trawick, he was there to be "her boyfriend"... Larry and her father were talking about Britney needing a boyfriend to work better, then Jason was everywhere with Britney and he said only around circus tour they started to date. They pushed Jason hard for her.

Every boyfriend Britney had ever since were just... weird. 

I believe she tries to have s** with employees, we had some stories before and now with Paul it makes more sense. I always thought it was strange this man with no background check work for Britney, I believe he was hired to be what he is now (a lover) maybe for them to get rid of Scam + make her questionable decisions way more evident...

I just don't think anybody there thought it would last so long, Britney is allegedly with Paul for almost a year now (probably more).

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

They both seem like deadbeat parents. Poor kids..maybe Britney can adopt them. 

not a great idea to adopt kids who's mother was drinking, smoking and doped up while pregnant.  unless you want enjoy chaos and misery.  the whole dead beat criminal love triangle is sickening

17 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

This was thrown out. Also, Flores is the same one K-fed paid to talk sh1t about her in that interview a few years back.

Edit: It was settled, not thrown out. My mistake. 

None of this disproves his testimony. If you read what he said, like her appearing naked in front of him, it sounds totally plausible.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

None of this disproves his testimony. If you read what he said, like her appearing naked in front of him, it sounds totally plausible.

I read it. And he said she was on methamphetamines. What that gotta do with her and Paul and his baby mama? 

5 minutes ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

There are rumors as well that Britney being nood in the home and having workers video and photograph her made Scam uncomfortable.

It was also suggested that her sons are uncomfortable in the home due to her alleged nud.ity.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Flores thing happened around 2010, she was with Jason. He said things people speculate to this day, and the nu.dity everywhere is one of them.

I really wonder if Britney has some $ex addiction. It's way more common than people think.

Sometimes abused since their childhood people do stuff they learned in the wrong way. 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

There are rumors as well that Britney being nood in the home and having workers video and photograph her made Scam uncomfortable.

It was also suggested that her sons are uncomfortable in the home due to her alleged nud.ity.

well… she doesnt have a problem being naked on the beach, boat and then showing this on IG… so… she wont have a problem being naked at home for sure

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who is dictating we are talking about a topic that was posted. Of course B had free will on who she dates and hooks up with but as a public figure that won’t stop it from being discussed. 

Britney is out of touch with reality if Paul is the guy she’s shacking up with so if you want to talk about reality start there!

Britney caused this drama not fans discussing it.

Wtf are you talking about "Britney caused this drama"? There's no drama happening, the only drama is your own personal turmoil because for some reason Britney Spears chosing to sleep with someone you don't approve of sends you into a meltdown on the regular :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Barely anybody even knows about this lmao. You're so disconnected from reality it's wild

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Flores thing happened around 2010, she was with Jason. He said things people speculate to this day, and the nu.dity everywhere is one of them.

I really wonder if Britney has some $ex addiction. It's way more common than people think.

Sometimes abused since their childhood people do stuff they learned in the wrong way. 

She definitely has se.x addiction problems. All the men since federline (federline included) were basically ho.okers. sleeping with her for money.

Probably daddy issues cuz her dad is a monster plus she was se.xualized since she was 17. Plus robyn goblin is a s** trafficker (from diddy's case). So she knew how to hook Britney up. 

I dont believe she has d.rug or all.cohol problems. Se.x addiction is enough to ruin your life. And thats what happened to her and she didnt learn a thing. 

I just think if u gonna pay for s.ex, u can do better than that fugly paul.

Ps. It isnt uncommon in hollywood to do that. Its just we are over analyzing Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

First of all this site needs to be shut down people here are just garbage. Stop speculating about people lives whom you will never even meet. Worry about your own problems and how you can improve yourselves because I think if we were to all exam our own behaviors we will find that everyone does questionable things at times.  Now, in regards to Britney herself I know at this point the majority of people here are not her fans and that a great deal of the speculation about her is put here on purpose. Regardless I choose to give her the benefit of the doubt and I have no doubts in my mind that if this alleged affair is happening the wife has always been a part of it based on her behavior. I guarantee you that this has been a cash grab. Lonely people get taken advantage of and Britney has had this happen to her multiple times. What I know is that she is more likely to be less in the know in this situation and the sl** shaming needs to end, the person in the wrong is the one wandering, the wife needs to angry at her pos man but I’m pretty sure that since she can get money out of it (from media sources) that it doesn’t matter it’s all part of the plan. 

Edited by shanemw1
Typo
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, humstarr said:

She definitely has se.x addiction problems. All the men since federline (federline included) were basically ho.okers. sleeping with her for money.

Probably daddy issues cuz her dad is a monster plus she was se.xualized since she was 17. Plus robyn goblin is a s** trafficker (from diddy's case). So she knew how to hook Britney up. 

I dont believe she has d.rug or all.cohol problems. Se.x addiction is enough to ruin your life. And thats what happened to her and she didnt learn a thing. 

Ps. It isnt uncommon in hollywood to do that. Its just we are over analyzing Britney. 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

You guys are absolutely insane. I do think she should throw Paul far away.

But to believe every negative thing about her like you guys do is disgusting. Sometimes it feels like you guys WANT Britney to fail, so you can be right according to your superiority complex.

Britney has led an incredibly sheltered life, has been abused in god knows which ways, so is it REALLY that hard to believe she doesn't know everything about all the guys she's been with? Or that she is going to make ****ed up decisions due to it? 

I'm not saying to coddle Britney, but bashing her like you guys do, and calling her the names you guys do is not going to do anything positive. Shutting up would be better.

This forum has GOT to stop obsessing over what decisions Britney MIGHT have made (which we know nothing about) and start showing far more support at a time where she needs it the most....

We know that Paul is a deadbeat dad. That's literally all we know. We do NOT know why Sam and her divorced, especially considering that TMZ were the ones that broke the cheating story. Considering their track record of harassing Britney, especially for things that aren't true, you guys are no better than them, attacking her at first sight of any APPARENT trouble.

Everyone agrees that Paul needs to go, and is not a good influence. But believing a random account, and then bashing Britney will do nothing.

All Britney needs right now are good, and honest people who she will actually listen to. 

We know she reads this site, so why would you guys say such disgusting things? **** many of y'all in this thread honestly.

I hope Britney has a good weekend, and makes better decisions than she did last time this year. 

• Like 3
21 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

If you had told me back in the early 2000’s that 2024 Britney would be in a trashy love triangle with a felon housekeeper who has 11 kids and his wife who calls herself NikkiTheManKilla… :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: I mean what in the Jerry Springer is this…

miss american dream

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Wtf are you talking about "Britney caused this drama"? There's no drama happening, the only drama is your own personal turmoil because for some reason Britney Spears chosing to sleep with someone you don't approve of sends you into a meltdown on the regular :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Barely anybody even knows about this lmao. You're so disconnected from reality it's wild

There is no drama happening with Britney? :clownery_makeup_meme:

You claim I’m disconnected yet I’m not the one slapping myself in the face then lying and acting like I hit the floor and was assaulted nor am I sleeping with married men and wrecking homes!

It sent Paul’s wife into a meltdown not me! 

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, humstarr said:

Yeah, I know a lot celebrities (man and woman) hire p0.rn stars for their services... Lindsay Lohan used to hire them back in the day, one of them confirmed. It's much better,  you pay they go...

The biggest problem with Britney is her attached to the loser guys... that's why I wonder if it’s only a $ex addiction, because she seems more needy and over time all her boyfriends become more like babysitter/dad figure... in some Scam videos he talked to her like a father and Britney responded as a child (not in a $exual way, the literal way). With Jason T. it was similar.

Britney probably trusts anyone who knows to say what she wants to hear... terrible judgement of character.

Yes, they acted like ho.okers... They accepted Jamie conditions and all of them had something back (money, publicity, job opportunities). Staged boyfriends.

I think Paul was hired to seduce Britney and it worked... but yeah, very conspiracy theory territory-ish lol.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.