Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

It sounds like they were caught at a hotel and separately on camera at Britney’s house, which is what TMZ reported as well but nobody wanted to believe it.

Sounds like this trashy bird is regurgitating exactly what TMZ wrote in their report then, cause how else would she be privy to this info?

Edit: this place is mad funny...everyone jumps on the bandwagon that Britney cheated on Sam because TMZ said so, but reports of him apparently harassing women and cheating on Britney don't get the same noise, I see. 

OKMAGAZINE.COM

Sam Asghari Cheating Britney Spears Morgan Osman...are the rumors true? The backup dancer's "real" girlfriend is telling all!

4gy95goonyib1.jpg

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Sounds like this trashy bird is regurgitating exactly what TMZ wrote in their report then, cause how else would she be privy to this info?

Because she’s the mother of his kids and was with him when he started working for Britney? She said in another post that when Paul first started working for Britney, he sent her a picture of him sweeping up Britney’s hair that she cut. There’s no way he didn’t sign a NDA when he started working for her so already by taking pictures inside her house and sending them out, he was breaking his NDA.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

How wouldn’t this woman know that Paul is with Britney and not with her at her home. People now reaching for the excuse of Scam not satisfying Brit so it’s not her fault.

Brit has continued to display this reckless behavior with men. 

Exactly. She told DM he was living with her and nobody wanted to believe it but it’s obviously true.

spacer.png

• Love 1
Just now, nowimstronger said:

Because she’s the mother of his kids and was with him when he started working for Britney? She said in another post that when Paul first started working for Britney, he sent her a picture of him sweeping up Britney’s hair that she cut. There’s no way he didn’t sign a NDA when he started working for her so already by taking pictures inside her house and sending them out, he was breaking his NDA.

Oh! So, he continues to break his NDA by telling his wife/baby mamma that he had s** with his employer, and then wife turns around to share this on every Britney account. That makes sense! I get it now. 

• Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Oh! So, he continues to break his NDA by telling his wife/baby mamma that he had s** with his employer, and then wife turns around to share this on every Britney account. That makes sense! I get it now. 

Britney made the decision to date and move in this convicted felon. It’s not surprising that his wife is running around telling their business. These are trashy people.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Exactly. She told DM he was living with her and nobody wanted to believe it but it’s obviously true.

spacer.png

That’s because people want to hide Paul from being talked about! Now some in here claim Paul and Britney broke up with no evidence or receipts to support that.

This is messy and continues to show that if Britney truly wanted to be left alone and given more privacy she wouldn’t be in CA with a criminal housekeeper!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
20 minutes ago, femmepop said:

Some of you are enjoying this kind of topic a little too much. You guys are like frothing at the mouth..

:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

They love it. Any negativity geared towards Britney is highly encouraged, they’re on it like flies on s.hit.

Back to the subject at hand, Britney would do best to avoid this man and his baby mama drama at all costs. Any man with 11 kids he doesn’t take care is BAD news.

Who even knows if they’re still together, though. I’m not gonna take the word of TMZ or a random IG account as fact. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

How could it be far fetched?

Shar was with Kevin having a baby while Brit sat in the car downstairs.

Adnan was married

Columbus Short was with someone

Now Paul

Sam allegedly and reportedly Brit cheated with this housekeeper 

Brit cheated on Justin as well

outrageous 

14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Damn so they were having several alleged romps in multiple hotels and yet people want to blame the fans for what Brit is doing. 

I’m starting to have very little sympathy for Britney. The whole con situation was horrific but Britney just seems like a bad person with ****ed up judgement and morals. This is repeated behavior. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

okay, so i can’t believe i have to say this to fully functional adults. all you are hearing is one story, from what could be a fake account. with that being said, stfu you don’t know britney or these people. you know absolutely nothing. omg let people love their lives and make their own mistakes. this affects us in no way whatsoever 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

It’s funny that she doesn’t care about stuff like this. But loses her mind when she’s photographed with a little cellulite. Priorities lol

She's afraid of doctors, but not of sleeping with a criminal. Priorities, right?

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

okay, so i can’t believe i have to say this to fully functional adults. all you are hearing is one story, from what could be a fake account. with that being said, stfu you don’t know britney or these people. you know absolutely nothing. omg let people love their lives and make their own mistakes. this affects us in no way whatsoever 

I wonder how she has all this time to be commenting on these accounts if she has 6 mouths to feed :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.