Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

15 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

At a hotel and on security cameras.

Right after u got married why don’t u divorce your husband before u do all this disgusting trashy stuff I’m sorry but this is really trashy. I guess the wife can have a sense of humor about it now. I can imagine so many women want to hurt Britney for ******* their husbands while they have literal children and are literally pregnant at the same time. Girl power I guess…. Wow 

Ok Sam Stan that believes everything you read… lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

If you had told me back in the early 2000’s that 2024 Britney would be in a trashy love triangle with a felon housekeeper who has 11 kids and his wife who calls herself NikkiTheManKilla… :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: I mean what in the Jerry Springer is this…

Look at the account it’s obviously fake 

1 hour ago, jordeezy river red said:

Lmao 

Jason Alexander said he and Britney had conversations about whether Sam A was actually gay. Maybe he and Britney had an "understanding"...

There was no reason to get married after she was free of the conservatorship if they had an "understanding". 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, annalai23 said:

That's so low and trashy of Britney. Why she humiliate herself like that? She can't just keep hiding and silence pretending all these trashy comments can't get to her. 

She deserves every backlashes at her when she's been cheating or being with whos already in a relationship with others many times.

She's really stupid, low quality and have low self esteem when choosing people (Yes, not just men). And making decisions too. 

All she's doing and most of her posts on social media is exposing herself to the world how messy her life and hetself is. She has no one to blame but herself. 

I don't understand why she always goes after someone else's man. Kfed, Sam (who had a gf), now this rando...

And remember that security guard who sued her for ***ual harassment?

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Britney Spears just can't catch a break. On Wednesday, a former bodyguard of Spears' filed a ***ual harassment lawsuit against...

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Style. said:

It must be fake, because if it's not, it just proves all the Nikkis are annoyingly pressed.:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Britney choosing to be with this bum is textbook trash, but this chick going all scorched earth on Britney accounts reads as unhinged. So, if Im following along correctly, she saw a tape of Britney and her current/ex(?) husband f-ing in a hotel on security camera? Like, what? She's either making things up for attention or her and Paul have some arrangement, cause I don't understand where she'd get this 'tea' from. Lol.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

I don't understand why she always goes after someone else's man. Kfed, Sam (who had a gf), now this rando...

And remember that security guard who sued her for ***ual harassment?

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Britney Spears just can't catch a break. On Wednesday, a former bodyguard of Spears' filed a ***ual harassment lawsuit against...

This was thrown out. Also, Flores is the same one K-fed paid to talk sh1t about her in that interview a few years back.

Edit: It was settled, not thrown out. My mistake. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Popprincess19 said:

Bull, the account has 0 posts and suddenly started commenting back in 2023 when tabloids started saying they were together and saw it as an opportunity to be an impersonator, don’t believe this for a second

it's obvious someone from tmz or maybe Jamie Lynn

Edited by NJ jeans
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, icybaby said:

So angry wife tells her husband was hired as security and Britney fd him bc she fks with her security and we ofc will believe it lol

I thought he was cleaning toilets. Someone's not telling the truth lol

• Like 4
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Britney choosing to be with this bum is textbook trash, but this chick going all scorched earth on Britney accounts reads as unhinged. So, if Im following along correctly, she saw a tape of Britney and her current/ex(?) husband f-ing in a hotel on security camera? Like, what? She's either making things up for attention or her and Paul have some arrangement, cause I don't understand where she'd get this 'tea' from. Lol.

It sounds like they were caught at a hotel and separately on camera at Britney’s house, which is what TMZ reported as well but nobody wanted to believe it. I think at the time TMZ said Sam saw a video of them and that made him file for divorce.

Edited by nowimstronger
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Popprincess19 said:

Bull, the account has 0 posts and suddenly started commenting back in 2023 when tabloids started saying they were together and saw it as an opportunity to be an impersonator, don’t believe this for a second

How dare you come into this thread with logic and rationality!!!

This totally goes against the narrative the trolls have of Britney being a crazy, s.hitty human being. Unacceptable.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.