Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

Posted (edited)

Lmao 

1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I choose to believe. 

I always thought it was weird and wondered why Sam would divorce Britney in barely a year with the kind of prenup they had where he would get nothing. It had to be serious enough where he was like .... I'm out. 

Jason Alexander said he and Britney had conversations about whether Sam A was actually gay. Maybe he and Britney had an "understanding"...

Edited by jordeezy river red

At a hotel and on security cameras.

Right after u got married why don’t u divorce your husband before u do all this disgusting trashy stuff I’m sorry but this is really trashy. I guess the wife can have a sense of humor about it now. I can imagine so many women want to hurt Britney for ******* their husbands while they have literal children and are literally pregnant at the same time. Girl power I guess…. Wow 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.