And Then We Kiss Original Version

16 minutes ago, UnusualCammie93 said:

Was Over to You Now ever officially released? Its not on Itunes or Spotify officially.

(I've Just Begun) Having My Fun, Girls And Boys, My Prerogative, Do Somethin', Over To You Now, Chaotic, And Then We Kiss etc.

These are all scrapped from the ITZ but they're all later officially released on compilations and EPs or as a Bonus Track some of them are CD exclusive or only for specific country that's why they're not on streaming :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, morbidiu5 said:

Hey, do you know why the original version of the song was never released, and we just have the remix?

Both B in the Mix and the Someday/Chaotic Bonus EP projects were developed at the same time, the former was crafted by Jive's EDM division while the latter was led by Britney's then A&R Steve Lunt

B in the Mix included both old and new mixes from all of her previous album as well as Chaotic, originally And Then We Kiss was set to be the international bonus track in place of Over to You Now but was replaced at the last minute, either they didn't have time to commission mixes for Over to You Now or they just liked JXL's mix so much they decided to release it anyway

Additionally, they had mixes made for Mona Lisa as well but only the DJ Volume mix has ever surfaced

• Love 3
  • Like 2

A gem!

Both original and remix versions are one of her best works. It even charted in Israel and had an amazing run. The song is inspired by Depeche Mode's Enjoy The Silence.

Junkie XL explained that he wanted to make the song a 2006 version of Depeche Mode's "Enjoy the Silence"

The demo version you found on Youtube is the original version, even the producer confirmed it:

The version of the song produced by Taylor remained unreleased for years, until a new mix of the song labeled as the original version leaked online on September 2, 2011. After suggestions that it may be a fake, Taylor confirmed its authenticity to Bradley Stern of Muumuse.com on September 5, 2011

The Commercial of her fragrance is the closest we will have to a video. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

The “original” version does not exist y’all. They put it under the name of junkie xl remix so it would look coherent on a remix album. Junkiexl was the final mixer, it is not a remix.

end this fan fiction already.

Sis, what is this? 💀 We literally have confirmation from the OG producer Mark Taylor that there is an original mix and it was recorded during the same sessions as BOM. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

(I've Just Begun) Having My Fun, Girls And Boys, My Prerogative, Do Somethin', Over To You Now, Chaotic, And Then We Kiss etc.

These are all scrapped from the ITZ but they're all later officially released on compilations and EPs or as a Bonus Track some of them are CD exclusive or only for specific country that's why they're not on streaming :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

If we add Dramatic, Monalisa, Sugar fall, outta this world and stade of grace you would have a first class album.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

The “original” version does not exist y’all. They put it under the name of junkie xl remix so it would look coherent on a remix album. Junkiexl was the final mixer, it is not a remix.

end this fan fiction already.

Except it does exist. It leaked online years ago and Mark Taylor who worked on the song confirmed it’s real.

I’m not sure, but so many In the Zone leftovers were released through other means. Maybe they just wanted to give the song a new life elsewhere. It was meant to be on the Chaotic EP but then replaced with Over To You Now, and then we have the remix Junkie XL did so they just added it to B in the Mix. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.