Katy Perry shows a little bit more of ‘Woman’s World’

Fita

4 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Building so much anticipation for a song that no one will remember. 

Lmao yeah the “buildup” is hilarious as if it’s a highly anticipated release. Basically a Dua Lipa reject trying to be a fake “female empowerment” anthem.

Calling a fellow female pop star “nuts” and making fun of her public breakdown… yeah, give me more of that feminism. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Lmao yeah the “buildup” is hilarious as if it’s a highly anticipated release. Basically a Dua Lipa reject trying to be a fake “female empowerment” anthem.

Calling a fellow female pop star “nuts” and making fun of her public breakdown… yeah, give me more of that feminism. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Also from the sounds of it she really “believes women”. And by that I mean work with their abuser. 

15 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Also from the sounds of it she really “believes women”. And by that I mean work with their abuser. 

I don’t really know about that story. Kesha wanted to be released from her contract and she also claimed that Luke had r.aped Katy. Katy denied those allegations.  Idk if she’d work with her rap.ist…

But we do have more than enough proof she‘s not Ms Feminist. Did she stand up for women’s rights when Britney’s were taken or did she just call her “nuts” and make fun of her head having? Has she said anything about the cship? Nope. Girl power my ***.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.