The ULTIMATE Exposé Of Cade Hudson, Cade THREATENED To Sue Him For Defamation

I wish people would stop enabling certain villains just because they’re against other villains due to their own psychotic motives….

That includes people that still enable Sam Lutfi because he’s against her family, people that enabled Jason Alexander because they didn’t like Sam, and now this obsessed Maxi character that goes off on Sam and Cade. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: They all suck, no need to enable any of them.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Well, it's clear there aren't many Cade fan's around here including myself as he seems more of a 'fan' than a manager.

The way he reaches for attention at the wedding cutting in-between the Britney/Madonna dance, the way he was on the balcony trying to dance when Britney was on the pole.

Cade is sus. 

I don't get how Britney is such good friends with him? He doesn't seem very humble like she is 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.