Britney and Cade Hudson are still working together

See? He will not go away that easily.

3 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

And she’s still with Soliz according to his ex wife who comments on certain Britney instagram accounts. Nicole I think she’s called. Apparently he’s moved in with her recently 🤷‍♀️

Ugh I believe it.

Let's see if they will keep hiding Soliz for much longer. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, humstarr said:

Britney is retired so what are they working together on? 

egggggggggggsactly

what an absurd

Hudson probably just wants the money...

doing as lil work as possible

there are rumors that Britney is working on new album

but she herself said she is retired

what bollocks

Edited by aBitRecklessSwaNFroGG
authenticity
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

It's really weird how she still acts like she is single. Usually she shows off her loser boyfriends right away. But this one is embarrassing even for her. 

It's weird, yes... Britney really loves to show her boyfriends and make content with them. She is dating this man for almost a year (probably more) and apparently lives with him... never mentioned even his name. 

My guess... her team is avoiding anything about this man on her social media because they know it will be bad for the brand.

They probably want Soliz out, the car candids and the chateau bizarre episode... I think they tried to make her see the mess she is doing, but she is way to attached to the felon at this point.

The funny thing is... I wouldn’t be surprise if Soliz was hired to do exactly what he is doing with Britney, but probably they never thought it would be so serious. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's weird, yes... Britney really loves to show her boyfriends and make content with them. She is dating this man for almost a year (probably more) and apparently lives with him... never mentioned even his name. 

My guess... her team is avoiding anything about this man on her social media because they know it will be bad for the brand.

They probably want Soliz out, the car candids and the chateau bizarre episode... I think they tried to make her see the mess she is doing, but she is way to attached to the felon at this point.

The funny thing is... I wouldn’t be surprise if Soliz was hired to do exactly what he is doing with Britney, but probably they never thought it would be so serious. 

Im not sure that theres anybody who cares to save her reputation at this point. If that was the case, they would not let her post all those cringe dance/ nude videos.

I think it's just her not wanting to talk about him. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I see your point. The previous comment you replied to said he texted her (the ex), so that's where my confusion lies. She aired out all their dirt laundry, so why is she claiming he's texting her these intimate details, like sweeping hair? Doesn't make sense.

Oh yeah I see what you mean now about sending her the pics. Well I think in the beginning when he started working for Britney, he was still very much with his wife, so I’m guessing he was just sharing gossip with her, unethically. 

Then they began a relationship and she’s now sharing all the details. 

2 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

If you look at the accounts Nikki follows, half of them are regular Britney fan accounts and some of them are the accounts that criticize her and the fans. From what I have seen, she generally comments on the posts from discussingbritney, where it’s a free for all on the content Britney posts.

Do we know it’s actually her and not some crazy person pretending to be her? Never know these days 

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Wait. They’re still together!? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I thought they were broken up already.

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

So the convicted felon is still around? oh my Britney, what are you doing with your precious life?  :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Bryan please do something! Drag me all you want  

tenor.gif

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Im not sure that theres anybody who cares to save her reputation at this point. If that was the case, they would not let her post all those cringe dance/ nude videos.

I think it's just her not wanting to talk about him. 

I have some theories...

I think her team wants Britney to be perceived in a certain way... Britney bizarre instagram helps the "FreeBritney was a fan hysteria", "see? She needed help" narratives... let's remember almost everyone from her team are the same people from the c-ship days.

But openly dating a felon person is way too much... it hurts directly her brand, which means $$$ involved.

Britney never was a private person and Soliz isn't shy because he already gave an interview and didn't deny the relationship, he smiled when the reporter asked him.

Her team made that whole *** lie after media exposed Soliz criminal past... they blatantly lied that Britney didn't know about his past and ended things right after... for months we barely got Britney candids. It was all very controlled and coordinated.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Wait. They’re still together!? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I thought they were broken up already.

2 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

So the convicted felon is still around? oh my Britney, what are you doing with your precious life?  :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

tenor.gif

What made ya'll think Paul is gone? Remember Britney's team claimed they were over last year, and time went by and they popped up in Vegas.

I doubt he's fully out of the picture. 

5 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

And she’s still with Soliz according to his ex wife who comments on certain Britney instagram accounts. Nicole I think she’s called. Apparently he’s moved in with her recently 🤷‍♀️

13 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

6 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I have some theories...

I think her team wants Britney to be perceived in a certain way... Britney bizarre instagram helps the "FreeBritney was a fan hysteria", "see? She needed help" narratives... let's remember almost everyone from her team are the same people from the c-ship days.

But openly dating a felon person is way too much... it hurts directly her brand, which means $$$ involved.

Britney never was a private person and Soliz isn't shy because he already gave an interview and didn't deny the relationship, he smiled when the reporter asked him.

Her team made that whole *** lie after media exposed Soliz criminal past... they blatantly lied that Britney didn't know about his past and ended things right after... for months we barely got Britney candids. It was all very controlled and coordinated.

If thats the case, shes not really free then. I also believe somebody puts dr**s in her food/drinks lynne spears/lutfi style. Possibly it was sam or cade at first. Paul might be on duty right now. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Do we know it’s actually her and not some crazy person pretending to be her? Never know these days 

Her IG account was created in August of last year. There are no posts, only a single story archived from January. It’s a cropped selfie with just her blue hair and eye. Maybe it’s not her main account but a burner type? I’m not sure. 

ETA the story about Britney and Sam separating was first reported on August 16 (about him allegedly confronting her over cheating on him). So that’s most likely when Paul’s wife found out too, hence her making the IG account to check out Britney accounts? Idk.

Edited by nowimstronger
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Seeing a lot of stories about Britney firing Cade. They are still working together. 

brit-cade-hudson.jpg

Cade is so quick to talk about himself but never defends Britney against the negative headlines as his only client?

Why get paid then? He doesn't do anything. She is not working. Rosengart did the book deal not Cade. I don't get it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.