These OK! 2007 Covers Have Me CONFUSED

39 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

077bb4c2cc_paris01022008.jpg?w=535

a7c2ef30e77652c8b89ad3efd5e65bc0_xl.jpeg

Nzc4NDcxYRsCVjh3TANsDkEObC0KWmJYFhZ0ZkxO

las-vegas-nevada-paris-hilton-left-and-k

that fake *** *****!! i know britney is over it, and paris pretends like she always has been smarter than what she lets on. but no, she’s not smart, she’s only good at being a ****** snake. i wish paris everything she deserves. Your 2 pounds of make up will come off soon paris! **** **** *** ******

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

that fake *** *****!! i know britney is over it, and paris pretends like she always has been smarter than what she lets on. but no, she’s not smart, she’s only good at being a ****** snake. i wish paris everything she deserves. Your 2 pounds of make up will come off soon paris! **** **** *** ******

You're just 17 years later :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

yes i might be late. but the truth always prevails. i’m removing stars are blind from my spotify list as we speak. this was the last straw for this b. i can’t believe people actually thinks this butch has brains other than how to be a vile snake. 

I didn't like her then and I still don't like her now. Anyway, Kevin was ugly person then and is still ugly now. I wish her and Kevin to be together. 

9 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

She has always been fake-nice and calls Britney a hick behind her back

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.