I MISS STARBUCKSNEY

Style.

Love a Starbucksney appreciation thread! :) 

Fun fact: she said in her 2011 Twitter Q&A that her favorite drink is the Strawberry Frappuccino. 

However, this answer has changed in 2016, as she told Cosmopolitan that her favorite drink is Passion Tango Herbal Tea.

WWW.COSMOPOLITAN.COM

Use this information wisely! It could ~make or break~ your musical career.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Love a Starbucksney appreciation thread! :) 

Fun fact: she said in her 2011 Twitter Q&A that her favorite drink is the Strawberry Frappuccino. 

However, this answer has changed in 2016, as she told Cosmopolitan that her favorite drink is Passion Tango Herbal Tea.

WWW.COSMOPOLITAN.COM

Use this information wisely! It could ~make or break~ your musical career.

Wow, I remember that! Thanks for posting. I wonder if that drink is still available?

2 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Caffeine is probably not good for her (let’s NOT get into it people)

but anyways yeah perhaps a chamomile or lavender for the lady??? (Locks cabinet, hiding the espresso beans and coffee from Britney)

highly addictive high fat/sugar, fat/salt foods aren't good for anyone.  i kicked the fat/sugar habit myself, wasn't wroth the aggravation.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.