Britney History: The Today Show In 2000

I remember thinking it wasn't her best vocal performance but my mother actually defending her and saying how impossible it is to dance like that and sing live and saying it made her more excited for her upcoming concert (She was coming too but bringing her own friend and sitting separately from me and my friend).

Also this Lucky performance is kind of iconic because in spite of it being the only time she performed it live in the USA outside of her tour, I feel like so many fans learned the mic stand routine. Like it was kind of a viral dance before anyone knew what 'going viral' was.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I remember thinking it wasn't her best vocal performance but my mother actually defending her and saying how impossible it is to dance like that and sing live and saying it made her more excited for her upcoming concert (She was coming too but bringing her own friend and sitting separately from me and my friend).

Also this Lucky performance is kind of iconic because in spite of it being the only time she performed it live in the USA outside of her tour, I feel like so many fans learned the mic stand routine. Like it was kind of a viral dance before anyone knew what 'going viral' was.

Your mom is a flawless stan :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Yeah I know what you mean about the mic stand routine. It’s iconic in its own cute way. I love when Britney changes it up and takes off the headset mic and uses a handheld mic instead. :) 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.