15 years ago Britney released Before & after airbrushed Candie's ads

CentralCJ

I think what they do to distort pictures is near criminal and creates such false expectations. Not everyone is a 6 foot willowy model type and that's fine. I miss seeing natural looking people with their own look and style, I hate that most of what we see is now false. Part of me is glad I never had to raise a teenage daughter in this era.

I applauded Britney for this at the time. She doesn't always wear the most 'flattering' outfits for her body type which doesn't help matters. But I don't think she needs edits.

• Like 1
On 6/30/2024 at 12:23 AM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

She didn’t.. her conservators did.

And I bet she was mad as hell when they did. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I think they only wanted her to look bad after the Freebritney movement took of or when she refused to work.

As long as she was working and the c-ship was sailing smooth, they just wanted people to admire how great she looked thanks to her being controlled. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.