Why didn't team con hire makeup artists after 2016?

5 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

When you’re being forced to work against your will, you’ll do anything you can to stick it to your captors. There was literally no reason for her to be invested in her appearance at this time. For what? To please the people controlling you so they can steal more of your money? She said, no thanks 

I'm not saying she should have been the one concerned about her appearance, If I were her I wouldn't give a **** either, I'm trying to say that if Team Con was trying to push the "she's fine!" narrative didn't why they didn't try to make her look "good" so people thought she was healthy?.

The #FreeBritney movement gained momentum because of her disappearance, the paralegal voicemail and also how medicated and sad Britney was looking, I still remember how heart-breaking the pics checking out of the facility for easter were. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

5 hours ago, PolySpears said:

these edited pics are :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

even now her makeup is similar to that in the pictures 

It upsets me when people erase her fine lines and wrinkles to prove the point that she still looks good when I think they're part of her face, and honestly, it's beautiful.

The problem is just her black eyeshadow being unevenly applied and not having bolder eyebrows to frame her face, if right now she hired a professional glam team I bet she'd look like 2015-2016ney :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Edited by YellowPaperSun

I honestly just think it was Britney "taking control" and refusing 

The narrative they "were sabotaging her" doesn't make sense for the reasons OP stated and I don't think she was sabotaging herself as she was more into her career at that point.

She did look a mess though, some truly awful looks and makeup - but it was all her IMO.

9 hours ago, YellowPaperSun said:

Tbh I never found her 2013 nosejob and smile lift as jarring as fans claim they were, but yeah, we can tell they were done by cheap surgeons bc a professional wouldn't give those results (also her 2019 eyebrow lift was very bad, they hated our girl).

I'm so glad in 2014 she didn't get the **** implants she was thinking about. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Ugh, this forum’s censored words. Was she wanting to get b00b implants? I’m SO glad she didn’t!

22 minutes ago, MarshallMathers said:

Ugh, this forum’s censored words. Was she wanting to get b00b implants? I’m SO glad she didn’t!

Yeah she said in an Instagram post that during the Cship she wanted to get a breast augmentation but she didn't end up doing it, bet they didn't allow her bc after the surgery you need to rest for a month.

Also there's a blind item from 2014 saying Jamie took her to a surgeon to discuss her breasts :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I usually don't believe them but Britney herself confirmed that she wanted one around that time, so it adds up

• Like 1

Not having consistent artists for hair and makeup make it more difficult for the client in terms of comfortability and expectations and also for the artist in terms of understanding the client's specific needs and what works best. Britney regularly worked with the same people at least for eras and after the c-ship less so. The hair artist Britney had for quite awhile leading up to the Circus tour is evidence, she did great work and was honest about what was best, but got too friendly with Brit and she got let go.

On top of all of this Britney probably didn't want to spend any more time than necessary getting prepped for red carpet events she didn't like doing. The makeup looks the last few years were always very minimal and something that could be done in 45 minutes or less.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.