Austin Wolf has been arrested on charges of child ****ography.

Style.

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

...which are unforgivable!

Reveal hidden contents

One interesting info about me- I had my first seex experience at 12 with a 14 yrs old boy, we both enjoyed it. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Go cry somewhere else and accept that people look physically attractive to others :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Hunny, I’m too busy being disgusted to cry about it. You could have just went with the “it was just a joke!” approach. Instead, you chose to reiterate your repugnant thoughts. My respect for you just went out the window. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Hunny, I’m too busy being disgusted to cry about it. You could have just went with the “it was just a joke!” approach. Instead, you chose to reiterate your repugnant thoughts. My respect for you just went out the window. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

God, I don't know why you're making such a big shiit out of the dot. Go annoy someone else, (you really need some slaps with your drama bs). Thanks in advance. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, davidspears said:

It's funny that everyone here knows who he is. This is awful.

Not everyone, sis. I’ve never heard his name or seen his face until this news broke. But yes, this is truly awful. The fact that I’ve seen several ppl defend him, both in and outside of this forum, is upsetting and very ******* weird.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

God, I don't know why you're making such a big shiit out of the dot. Go annoy someone else, (you really need some slaps with your drama bs). Thanks in advance. 

spacer.png

How you don’t find this man physically repulsive after this news is beyond me, really. You deserve a lot more than a slap, someone should really knock some sense and decency into you asap.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Everyone and everything is slightly corrupt. 

just is. 

do some research 

learn how things actually work 

believe me I wish the world thrived on 

kindness and love but . . 

it’s money and greed 

I agree it sounds like a set up of some sort,  the same type of thing happened with Matthew camp 

5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm sorry that you have a hollow head and still don't understand me. Can I ask you to annoy someone else, would that be possible? I really don't care about your moronic bullshiit, I really do. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Girl, I’m done going back and forth with someone who finds a p*do ***ually arousing. I will let your trash *** have the last word. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

I don’t believe a single word. 

WITCH HUNT 

when do news places usually go into that much detail, it’s a blatant attempt to try and discust people. 

there’s ALOT MORE to this 

ALOT 

You can't be this dense.

This isn't some "tabloid source". 

This is the FBI that investigated him. They need lots of evidence before releasing a press statement of a dangerous person to society.

If the FBI released this statement about Lou Taylor would you say the same thing?

GRLRJH3X0AA3bMa?format=jpg&name=medium

T.CO

Damian Williams, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and James Smith...

• Love 1

Some replies in this thread remind me of the people thirsting over Wade Wilson... seems like a part of society is going downhill...

Search the word "empathy" and put yourselves in the victims' shoes...

something you might understand: 

Were Jamie Spears a hot silver muscled fox, would you have forgiven the abuse he'd put Britney through? 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, justhanging said:

You can't be this dense.

This isn't some "tabloid source". 

This is the FBI that investigated him. They need lots of evidence before releasing a press statement of a dangerous person to society.

If the FBI released this statement about Lou Taylor would you say the same thing?

GRLRJH3X0AA3bMa?format=jpg&name=medium

T.CO

Damian Williams, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and James Smith...

The fact that LT remains free says all it needs to 

3 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Some replies in this thread remind me of the people thirsting over Wade Wilson... seems like a part of society is going downhill...

Search the word "empathy" and put yourselves in the victims' shoes...

something you might understand: 

Were Jamie Spears a hot silver muscled fox, would you have forgiven the abuse he'd put Britney through? 

I have empathy for the victim, and since the man sinned, I would have nothing to do with him. But it doesn't mean he has a nice body, which hurts me more when someone like he does something like that, cuz he could have a great life. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

44 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

@Princessmimi please lock this thread. Just because I said that the man is good-looking (+ he should burn in hell for what he did), I am harassed. And at the same time, some users are defending the man. Just a mess. 

Please… you just don’t like that people don’t agree with you. You’re not being harassed. Delete your comments. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.