Britney posts new dancing video: it's been nine months since I've danced

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Police watched the video, and no charges were filed even when Britney tried pressing charges her account of what happened wasn't true.

I didn't twist anything, Brit claimed she was struck and hit the ground it was a LIE.

Period. 

Britney didnt press charges. She went to the cops or something but she didnt go through with that just how she didnt go through with getting that justice she wanted. 

She didnt hit the ground but the rest of what she said is true and u r twisting the whole thing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Britney didnt press charges. She went to the cops or something but she didnt go through with that just how she didnt go through with getting that justice she wanted. 

She didnt hit the ground but the rest of what she said is true and u r twisting the whole thing. 

No, I'm not and you sound clueless about the situation.

Receipts below.

WWW.NYDAILYNEWS.COM

Singer Britney Spears is pressing charges against a member of NBA star Victor Wembanyama’s security detail after the guard allegedly slapped her in Las Vegas. The incident occurred when the p…

10 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Incredible how this thread is being derailed cause people wanna bring up old sh1t. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, SJK said:

I think she’s saying she hasn’t been in a studio in months, meaning this was filmed a long time ago and she’s posting it now 

She could write “ …in a studio”.  But she didn’t. Why can’t y’all accept something but has to find an excuse all the time? Knife video was at her home. She danced a gazillion times after that.

She still has it! The energy and also the passion! Trolls keep wining like she just did it on the vma stage! It's just for fun, chilling, some of you should go out and try! Instead of being connected on an IG page with contents that clearly you don't like, especially when you know it won't change since it's like that for more than 10 years! Lol... Move on!

fxwD.gif

Do something else of your life, after 10 years... Some of you look like old people who have dementia! Always the same daily sentences, criticisms! TREAT YOU BETTER, poor frustrated grandmas!

With a good choreo and a real choregrapher she will kill it! GO GIRL!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No, I'm not and you sound clueless about the situation.

Receipts below.

WWW.NYDAILYNEWS.COM

Singer Britney Spears is pressing charges against a member of NBA star Victor Wembanyama’s security detail after the guard allegedly slapped her in Las Vegas. The incident occurred when the p…

She didnt go through with that report. There were no charges. She just wanted a public apology. Because she got slapped publicly.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, humstarr said:

She didnt go through with that report. There were no charges. She just wanted a public apology. Because she got slapped publicly.

Wrong again! Cops seen the evidence they decided she slapped herself so chargers weren’t pressed! Brit wanted an apology from the NBA player but he didn’t do anything so no apology was given. She was never slapped that’s a lie!

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Wrong again! Cops seen the evidence they decided she slapped herself so chargers weren’t pressed! Brit wanted an apology from the NBA player but he didn’t do anything so no apology was given. She was never slapped that’s a lie!

There is literally a video of his guard slapping her. This hand ended on her face and back slapped her. U r delulu 

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Incredible how this thread is being derailed cause people wanna bring up old sh1t. 

I remember getting called out for derailing a thread last week when I was on topic…maybe someone should be reported…

This is about Britney’s new dancing video and that should be the topic getting discussed.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.