britney and makeup

Honeymoon

good morning :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: 

so, we know how britney loves dark eyes, but what if she did a different type of makeup for a change?

look at the difference the makeup (and a warmer blonde) makes:spacer.png

btw, i'm not criticizing her makeup choices! i'm just showing how the right makeup would enhance her beauty! 

that's it, bye :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Edited by Honeymoon
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Factually you are right she does look more well rested when her hair is combed and without the black chalky makeup around her eyes. I’m not sure where she learned to do that from?? I wish she would unlearn this. It’s not based on any planet Earth methods from like a makeup artist on how to make people look appealing. The gif and the before and after u posted is scary. I implore people to not click on it. Do not click on those Britney links, stay away

34 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

I understand, she's such a natural beauty I love her with lighter makeup or none at all.
She does tend to over-darken the inner corners of her eyes, I think they look better when they are lighter.spacer.png

Don't know that much about makeup but I guess a slight change makes a big difference.

Beautiful regardless🥰

The way you can see the old britney pop out when you remove the black eyeshadow from the corners of her eyes... MAMMA LET'S GETCHA A MAKEUP ARTIST QUICK :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.