It Should Be Easy appreciation thread

Who is a fan of this song? I think it’s such a good feel song and puts me in such a good mood every time I listen to it :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses::crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:Will.i.am did a good job with this one for once. Tik tik boom was such a bop too. Had the itz vibes. 

spacer.png

Honestly Britney Jean is really not that bad of an album. Body ache is good. Till it’s gone also a good feel track. perfume is a beautiful song too (except the territory part lol) the rest of songs are also refreshing to hear. Lots of variety and pretty chill. I also think my brightest morning star is a song for her boys which is very sweet.

if people don’t appreciate this album then I’m not surprised that Britney no longer wants to make music. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:This album she put a lot of thought and work into and people don’t like it. Yes her vocals are not the best but the songs slayed! At least half of them! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.