7 hour Lou Taylor Expose ... Plans for the conservatorship started in 2005

Lola2790

23 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

The civil case within the state court system is over, yes.

However, a federal case could be imminent.

What many people don't understand is the settlement was likely always the plan in the probate court system.

In September 2022, we had settlement talks for the first time...

AMP.TMZ.COM

Lawyers for Britney Spears and Jamie Spears are in talks to end their contentious legal battle...

Why did it not happen for another year and a half? 

Well likely because Britney hadn't deposed and gotten answers from everyone just yet. 

After the depositions and discovery were completed, the case settled.

As a former federal prosecutor I am  certain Rosengart has friends that he can hand over 3 years worth of discovery to so there are federal criminal implications.

He likely didn't hint at federal criminal implications in all his filings for nothing.

He worked with the Department of Justice for decades. The same US justice department investigating Diddy for trafficking, money laundering, dr**s etc...

I can't imagine Britney stumbling upon fan comments and reading something as demotivating as the stuff some of you post on here... Think positivity and good things for her and for her to receive the justice she deserves.

I want to give a shout-out to some of the people that have been the most supportive on all the justice threads on here:

@Gutterguppy @PlatinumB @Hamelia @justhanging @Mx_Defying @Ghoulia @Steel Magnolia @The Femme Fatale @Jup1ter @Jordan Miller @easy @Neydelinska Spearsi @Johanpapz @Princessmimi@woodlandsriver @Oliver_

Do you have any evidence this will happen or just wishful thinking? 

Did you read her former lawyer statements? He pretty much said it's over. 

Maybe it's time to start to think the case without much personal feelings about it, it really make it difficult for certain fans to understand what is going on...

Some fans still believe the settlement was a victory for Britney... it was not. 

Edited by Dark Willow
44 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Do you have any evidence this will happen or just wishful thinking? 

Did you read her former lawyer statements? He pretty much said it's over. 

Maybe it's time to start to think the case without much personal feelings about it, it really make it difficult for certain fans to understand what is going on...

Some fans still believe the settlement was a victory for Britney... it was not. 

I have an inkling.

I agree the settlement wasn't a victory the only upside was Britney was finally free from court for the first time since her divorce with KFed. But did you really believe the probate court in California that allowed the conservatorship to happen would allow for justice and take accountability?

• Love 1
On 6/27/2024 at 10:51 AM, Lola2790 said:

No but based off of court documents, Jamie's fees that they were fighting for were DENIED.
TMZ won't tell you that though!

The past already approved fees before Rosengart got on the case were left alone and approved which I think amounted to like $2million which is the twisted narrative TMZ went for:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

This is the first I've heard of this.

Do you know where I can find a link to the docs?

On 6/27/2024 at 7:50 PM, Lola2790 said:

The statutes of limitations running out isn't a big deal because Britney pursuing TCon that way would have had her testifying and getting deposed which she did not want.

Rosengart could not go for a federal case by himself or bring federal charges because he doesn't have that power.

He is a former federal prosecutor.

THIS.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 6/27/2024 at 8:18 PM, Lola2790 said:

That's the beauty of a federal case...all she would have to do is give the feds the evidence she gathered during the probate case the last 3 years and let the feds further investigate and go after TCon...she wouldn't have to testify publicly or in front of a judge because they'd be following the money trail and wouldn't need her to talk about something she had 0 access to.

Finally, someone gets it. 

:neydedance_purple:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I have an inkling.

I agree the settlement wasn't a victory the only upside was Britney was finally free from court for the first time since her divorce with KFed. But did you really believe the probate court in California that allowed the conservatorship to happen would allow for justice and take accountability?

That's what I've always said.

I don't think Rosengart attempted to find justice in the probate court because there was no justice to be found.

Using probate to engage in discovery was likely quite useful for a federal case, though.

Rosengart could be a cleaner. Or he could be noble and just. Or he could be both.

We'll have to wait and see.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's what I've always said.

I don't think Rosengart attempted to find justice in the probate court because there was no justice to be found.

Using probate to engage in discovery was likely quite useful for a federal case, though.

Rosengart could be a cleaner. Or he could be noble and just. Or he could be both.

We'll have to wait and see.

britney-wait.gif
956f30228114e74b88ef6ebdb6680a93.gif

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ItsSway said:

this is during chaotic, after the onyx hotel tour and outrageous knee injury. It definitely would’ve been a flop.

Interesting that talks of controlling her happened once she stopped working ... God forbid a woman starts a family and takes a break from work for awhile...

she was also in a phase in her life where she was exploring and wanting to put out music that was deeper in meaning. she wrote Remembrance of Who I Am, Rebellion, Mona Lisa etc. during this time 

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I have an inkling.

I never believed Britney case would end well for her,  not even before the end of the c-ship. Lots of red flags.

However, her lawyer said a lot of things making sure justice would be served. Fans were all excited about it for months, years... 

Why he didn't say from the beginning it would be impossible to keep fighting? Just after years, awards and allegedly millions of dollars? A big and experienced lawyer like him didn't know?

Corruption exists, but let's not pretend everybody was waiting for a settlement and the case ending here.

Edited by Dark Willow
10 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I think she posted them but I can't find the doc from her

9 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I'm pretty sure it's this. I added up the amounts already paid, and it's almost $2 million. 

spacer.png

Thank you!

But what about the other documents?

Lola said: "No but based off of court documents, Jamie's fees that they were fighting for were DENIED.
TMZ won't tell you that though!"

I was asking about the documents showing that Jamie's fees had been denied. If the settlement was confidential, how do we have access to docs showing his fees were denied?

26 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

Lola said: "No but based off of court documents, Jamie's fees that they were fighting for were DENIED.

I was asking about the documents showing that Jamie's fees had been denied. If the settlement was confidential, how do we have access to docs showing his fees were denied?

Ah. I think it's accurate to say "based off court documents, Jamie's fees were denied" because the battle over fees was sent outside LASC (to private referee) to be settled. From what we have of court documents, Penny *recommended* the fees be denied, and nothing was ever ordered by the court to be paid by Britney. The move from Penny to Luna was partially over this issue, or at least that was my understanding. Both Penny and Luna were not interested in making this particular decision "on the books", it seems. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

document - 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

To clarify I meant that the docs say the new fees (the ones filed by Weingarten and the Jerylls after the conservatorship ended) got denied.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.