New or unreleased Britney song (rehearsal) leaked - UPDATE full song

32 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

How can we have this many replies and just now find this out. I should have just used my Shazam 😭😭

I couldn’t Shazam it myself, I had to sing the melody on google audio search or whatever it’s called and I took a listen to the result 😭😭😭

30 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Could this be an ai of that song? Is it a britney reject?

It might be AI or a pitch demo, it does sound professionally done but it does sound like a glory AI model sort of

• Like 1

This is most likely made with A.I, I hear some artifacts that they're trying to cover up with background noise.

Also, if it's supossed to be live britney wouldn't sing the track like that and of course that isn't the voice she has right now, sounds like 2000sney.

Out of all the snippets that have recently surfaced this one is the phoniest one by far, the only one that is 100% legit is Don't U Pity Me. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Edited by YellowPaperSun
  • Love 2
Just now, LoveforBritney said:

Oops I didn’t read the thread. But how is it fake? Maybe she also recorded this song? Or we are sure it’s an AI

Yes cause the song already exists.

If u wanna believe Britney recorded it too i wanna believe with you

scary%20twins.jpg

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.