Is Britney afraid of the dentist?

3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Ermergawd, totalmente! Deixe-me assediar uma mulher adulta para consertar os dentes, porque não gosto de ver sua lacuna. 

Você deve ter uma vida maravilhosa se esse é o tipo de coisa que te mantém acordado à noite. Gostaria de ter problemas tão triviais para me preocupar.  

my life is horrible. I survive on emergency aid from the government!

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

She stopped wearing her retainer, she wore braces when she was a kid and now her teeth are shifting back to their original position.

They started shifting in late 2017.

Wearing braces as an adult sucks, its is very painful when moving them again and it takes years to finish treatment in some cases.

Even sometimes there are cases where having them redone can cause bone loss, so I understand 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, peacht said:

Ela parou de usar a contenção, usou aparelho quando era criança e agora seus dentes estão voltando à posição original.

Eles começaram a mudar no final de 2017.

Usar aparelho quando adulto é uma droga, é muito doloroso movê-lo novamente e em alguns casos leva anos para terminar o tratamento.

Mesmo às vezes há casos em que refazê-los pode causar perda óssea, então eu entendo 

Yeah :/

1 hora atrás, Cuber disse:

,Gente, não aguento mais ver os dentes da frente dela tão distantes. Parece piorar com o tempo. Não aguento mais os fãs do ex-vocalista do A List tirando sarro da nossa boneca por causa disso. 

Bryan Spears precisa convencer nossa boneca a ir urgentemente ao dentista. E aos cupcakes e fas chatas que vão achar ruínas parem de serem falsificadas. Nossa Boneca precisa cuidar dos dentes!

espaçador.png

SIM... Britney teria a cara de 2013 de novo se fizesse isso!

Ahhh, to spend your days worried about a celebrity’s teeth. Your life must be a cakewalk.

I do miss her million dollar smile as well, but I’m certainly not going to make threads trolling and crying about it. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Ahhh, to spend your days worried about a celebrity’s teeth. Your life must be a cakewalk.

I do miss her million dollar smile as well, but I’m certainly not going to make threads trolling and crying about it. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

This! 

It's her prerogative if she wants to get them fixed or not, it seems like she doesn't want too.

I think it's part of her rebelling because now that she's free it's not like she's running to get her hair and nails done all the time.

The Britney image she's been trying to tarnish, and she's been doing a great job at that. 

• Like 5

Hard to know, but I never saw a person with her money and resources with teeth like that. At least not a woman.

Since 2018 I started to notice. Before it was just a gap, now...

Sometimes I think Britney has a different perception of what she looks like. It would explain her denial about the candids, she probably is shocked when she sees the raw reality. 

Or she just think teeth like that look good and fun.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Hard to know, but I never saw a person with her money and resources with teeth like that. At least not a woman.

Since 2018 I started to notice. Before it was just a gap, now...

Sometimes I think Britney has a different perception of what she looks like. It would explain her denial about the candids, she probably is shocked when she sees the raw reality. 

Or she just think teeth like that look good and fun.

I think it's cool to have 1 gap, it's very italian,

but all the teeth with gaps it's that good looking

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.