Mathew Rosengart closes his chapter with Britney, gives statement to BreatheHeavy

Didn’t she recently post about him being her rock through the whole foot injury debacle. They must still be on good terms (presumably) and this was probably a business decision.

That being said, I think he’s about as trustworthy as Cade or Sam.

:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead::fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Let’s not pretend that we know what went on or what Britney wanted.
Rosengart was a great help. he’s probably still her lawyer, he’s probably very happy this got settled in private as they avoided a “nasty trial” which would have hurt Britney even more. It’s his job to look out for her emotional safety as well. I believe he did.

im grateful for him being there. Some of y’all need to calm down. Why hate on the lawyer that has elegantly guided her through a legal sh/tstorm? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader

Rosengart wanted to give a statement to BreatheHeavy (for you, yes you!)

Rosengart tells BreatheHeavy: “I am proud of Britney, and will always be proud of our work together and our mission—especially in restoring the fundamental rights and civil liberties that had been stripped from her.  I of course am not abandoning her, as I admire her greatly and always will.  But the litigation and courtroom work have ended and my role has always been that of a litigator."

He added: "I’m also grateful and appreciative of the great fans and their support."

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Does anyone else finds it a bit odd that he had to announce to the press that he was no longer representing Britney? Is it standard procedure?  :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Does Britney currently has no legal representation?  :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: 

Why did he leave her? I don’t think Britney fired him :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

it’s odd.. we better remember this day in case we have a potential timeline to elaborate. 

Edit:

On the statement he says he is not abandoning her but then why announce it to the world he is no longer “her litigator” when the court case was settled months ago? 

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Edited by Daniela.tomasseli
Questions and questions
  • Like 1

I mean..this isn’t really drama. The case is over so there’s nothing else to do. If she needs him again she can call on him.

She didn’t get Justice unfortunately but Karma has come for Legless Jamie and hopefully for that witch Lou and her lesbian lover Goblin 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Kritney said:

Let’s not pretend that we know what went on or what Britney wanted.
Rosengart was a great help. he’s probably still her lawyer, he’s probably very happy this got settled in private as they avoided a “nasty trial” which would have hurt Britney even more. It’s his job to look out for her emotional safety as well. I believe he did.

im grateful for him being there. Some of y’all need to calm down. Why hate on the lawyer that has elegantly guided her through a legal sh/tstorm? 

We know what Brit wanted she told us that she wanted justice and her family in jail. 

• Like 1

Stay positive everyone! I understand that this is disappointing for all of us but no one will ever be more disappointed in this than Britney herself, as well as Matthew Rosengart. At the end of the day, Britney made the (difficult) choice to settle if it means moving forward with her healing and being happy again with her life, and we should all respect that. Hopefully she will get the Justice she deserves, however she receives it. 

Sending love to Britney. Find your inner peace Brit. Sending love to Matthew Rosengart as well for sticking with Britney throughout this atrocity. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Does anyone else finds it a bit odd that he had to announce to the press that he was no longer representing Britney? Is it standard procedure?  :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Does Britney currently has no legal representation?  :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: 

Why did he leave her? I don’t think Britney fired him :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

it’s odd.. we better remember this day in case we have a potential timeline to elaborate. 

Edit:

On the statement he says he is not abandoning her but then why announce it to the world he is no longer “her litigator” when the court case was settled months ago? 

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

he didn't "announce" anything, but  CNN decided to report it today for no reason, when it's obvious that if the case is over, he won't have nothing else to do for Britney at the court unless she needs it

If you actually read the article you posted, it says it comes from a "source".

Screenshot-2024-06-24-at-22-27-55-Britne

Rosengart didn't even give them any statement

Screenshot-2024-06-24-at-22-28-23-Britne

Yet he opted to clarify the news to a fansite that has made a big fuzz out of nothing

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.