Normani's Dopamine debuts at #91 on BB200

I blame RCA. No physicals? Are you kidding me? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I think for how the rollout went, this is good, inside Top 100 from a 200 list is good. Probably gonna disappear next week. The album is a solid debut (sad that the Motivation aesthetic didn't surive :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:) but it's a good album. I wish it got a proper rollout. I still wish they treat this as an album with MVs in the future and I also hope Normani is more open and not so secretive, she's no Beyoncé to be this hidden. And release a follow up next year. This can't be a one of, this has to be the start of an actual musical career.

How are there no music videos for this album??? There have been 2 or 3 singles already and no videos.  Normani seriously get out of the industry with your slow ***. 
camila meanwhile she is the star. You bullied her *** and look where it landed u. Right at the bottom get out away from pop music .

i said this before as a serious statement she needs to go back to Africa and release there. It’s a huge market and as an American she can like be that hot black American girl and make it big over there. Not here!!! Go to the Congo. Switch places with Tyla (Grammy award winner)

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Personally I expected much more from this album. It has like 2-3 good songs and is overall very boring.

Motivation was sucha good song with an even better MV. I don't know why her and her label didn't follow that path but came up with something boring af.

Hopefully she gets an opportunity to record a better album next time, rooting for her.

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Personally I expected much more from this album. It has like 2-3 good songs and is overall very boring.

Motivation was sucha good song with an even better MV. I don't know why her and her label didn't follow that path but came up with something boring af.

Hopefully she gets an opportunity to record a better album next time, rooting for her.

- Big Boy 

- All Yours 

- Lights On

- Take My Time

- Candy Paint

- Grip 

- 1:59

- Tantrums

- Little Secrets

- Wild Side

Better than any album released so far within the past year. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.