Reminder that Britney Spears is the only ex-Mousketeer without a mugshot.

6 hours ago, Danishfan said:

Are we really gonna judge xtina for a single mug shot from 12 years ago, just to try and pretend Britney hasn’t gone off the rails multiple times. Laughable! As far as a stable secure home life, I think xtina wins. She hasn’t pulled half the **** Britney pulled back in 06/07. But yeah let’s judge her on a singular mug shot, for public intoxication, which is a bull **** law anyway.  That’s not even a thing in Europe lol. 

The thing is she wasn't even charged. 

1.png

3 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

The thing is she wasn't even charged. 

1.png

This is so embarrassing. This fanbase taking pride of Britney not having mogshot as if she didn’t a million other more embarrassing pictures outhere (including her actual ***** exposed)

Edited by Britney_Jean
5 hours ago, Britney_Jean said:

This is so embarrassing. This fanbase taking pride of Britney not having mogshot as if she didn’t a million other more embarrassing pictures outhere (including her actual ***** exposed)

Having your ******* show when you get out of a car isn’t going to kill anyone. Would rather do that than get a DUI anyday

13 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

found Ryan's!

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEYCJUDENAFSFryq4qpAw

(I'm kidding, please know that 😭)

So this made me curious if Ryan had ever been arrested in real life

I looked him up on Wikipedia and he wasnt arrested BUT he took steak knives to school and threw them at other students as a kid??

Those Mouseketeers are wild man 🐭

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.