What do you think made Marilyn so beautiful?

spacer.png

She was very captivating and loved by so many people. But what was it that made her so beautiful? She didn’t have a perfect body and is considered to have had curves. Her appearance was beautiful though, her facial features were breathtaking. I think she was also very polite to people and maybe that’s what made her so likable. But what do you think that made her so beautiful ? I personally look up to her because in some ways she reminds me of me. I also had an awful upbringing and also have daddy issues I am actually trying to see if I can get therapy for that. 
anyway I’ve been thinking about her here and there ever since that movie called Blonde came out on Netflix. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

She had a sxy yet innocent persona like Britney.

She exuded natural raw sxuality while also having a sweet naivety that was charming.

Plus she was so drop dead gorgeous and had the perfect body that is still ideal to this day.

Im a huge fan of Marilyn and her movies. 

:) 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

So weird there is a thread on this because I was literally just thinking about her. I was reflecting on my life and whether, if I died, I felt I lived it to the fullest. I don't feel that old but then I realized Marilyn died when she was 40. So young!

she was 36 :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

she also looked a lot like Britney... they are allegedly related :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Her inside! She was such a pure and beautiful soul that reflected on the outside. That smile and those eyes don't lie! 

I encourage everyone who has some attraction to her, to please! watch her movies. One thing is to see her in pictures and the other is to see her alive with all her magic and mystic! She and Britney share that! And aren't they some long-distance cousins??? and they share the same second name "Jean". Also, both shared absolute fame and the cruelty of the press.

Marilyn was a terrific actress, she could do drama and excel in comedy! She was gone too soon, but her image will stay with us forever!

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Interesting :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Obviously, it's about Britney🤭

Justin Timberlake - Technicolor Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/justintimberlake/technicolor.html

My Marilyn Monroe but the modern day  
Don't let all these lights and colors on you go to waste 
Come closer and let me take up all your space 
Let's connect to outer space 
And I gotta say 

Every day, every night, only you 
Couldn't stop even if I wanted to 
You do all the things that I wanna do 
That's the thing about your love 
Baby, I can never get enough 
Darling, I can never get enough 
And that's the thing about your love

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, turquoise said:

Obviously, it's about Britney🤭

Justin Timberlake - Technicolor Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/justintimberlake/technicolor.html

My Marilyn Monroe but the modern day  
Don't let all these lights and colors on you go to waste 
Come closer and let me take up all your space 
Let's connect to outer space 
And I gotta say 

Every day, every night, only you 
Couldn't stop even if I wanted to 
You do all the things that I wanna do 
That's the thing about your love 
Baby, I can never get enough 
Darling, I can never get enough 
And that's the thing about your love

Oh, my, Justin…it’s giving 

obsessed mean girls GIF by Tony Awards

• Love 1
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She had a sxy yet innocent persona like Britney.

She exuded natural raw sxuality while also having a sweet naivety that was charming.

Plus she was so drop dead gorgeous and had the perfect body that is still ideal to this day.

Im a huge fan of Marilyn and her movies. 

:) 

I totally agree with you! They were both so similar in so many ways. Such beautiful human beings :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

spacer.png

She was very captivating and loved by so many people. But what was it that made her so beautiful? She didn’t have a perfect body and is considered to have had curves. Her appearance was beautiful though, her facial features were breathtaking. I think she was also very polite to people and maybe that’s what made her so likable. But what do you think that made her so beautiful ? I personally look up to her because in some ways she reminds me of me. I also had an awful upbringing and also have daddy issues I am actually trying to see if I can get therapy for that. 
anyway I’ve been thinking about her here and there ever since that movie called Blonde came out on Netflix. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

She had some surgeries, so..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.