Wayback Wednesday: Britney performing at HoB

On 6/24/2024 at 12:46 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly the only reason Britney fans dislike Bey is because she's passed Britney.

They both have mutual respect for one another and it's clear Britney is a fan of Bey.

I don’t think Bey “passed” Britney.  I don’t think Beyoncé has been relevant since like 2009 honestly.  I like some of her old stuff, but she’s just never been that great to me.  My reason for not really liking her is irrelevant to my love for Britney though.  Both of them being successful or not has nothing to do with each other.

• Like 1
On 6/25/2024 at 8:44 AM, 76th Rockafella Xmas said:

How can I see the picture in the thumbnail for this post? I don’t recognize it

I think it’s on the set of baby one more time but I could be wrong. You just click on the picture and then click on the picture again on next page and it will show a bigger sized pic 

On 6/25/2024 at 8:44 AM, 76th Rockafella Xmas said:

How can I see the picture in the thumbnail for this post? I don’t recognize it

7 minutes ago, LoveforBritney said:

I think it’s on the set of baby one more time but I could be wrong. You just click on the picture and then click on the picture again on next page and it will show a bigger sized pic 

it's from 2007, her hair is dark. 

a7f4b1fa3579b49f6c1aa99534a384d2.png

• Love 1
11 hours ago, sometimesibritney said:

I don’t think Bey “passed” Britney.  I don’t think Beyoncé has been relevant since like 2009 honestly.  I like some of her old stuff, but she’s just never been that great to me.  My reason for not really liking her is irrelevant to my love for Britney though.  Both of them being successful or not has nothing to do with each other.

Beyonce not relevant? She just had back to back #1 albums and multiple #1 singles recently too! She’s clearly not irrelevant when she went out on a sold out tour!

She’s made more money, won more awards, had more success tours, her movies did well, she’s had more #1 songs and albums than Brit as well! Bey also has more hits!

Edited by DiamondCircus
11 hours ago, sometimesibritney said:

she's obviously more successful at this moment, but yes, you're right, she hasn't passed Britney. 

On 6/20/2024 at 5:33 PM, PrinceAli89 said:

I love the M&M’s tour! :) It’s the closest thing we got to a Britney Spears Anti Tour. I would love if she did something like this again. 

Let’s not forget the official studio remixes leaking a few years ago as well. 

Wasn’t this  the slave remix she used? 

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Beyonce not relevant? She just had back to back #1 albums and multiple #1 singles recently too! She’s clearly not irrelevant when she went out on a sold out tour!

She’s made more money, won more awards, had more success tours, her movies did well, she’s had more #1 songs and albums than Brit as well! Bey also has more hits!

Well you learn something new everyday!  I can honestly say I had no idea.  I feel like I haven’t heard anything from her in awhile, besides her new country stuff which I’m not a fan of.  I don’t ever hear anything about her.

I find this hard to watch. Such a fall from grace. She was like 26 here? And struggling to move even sluggishly under the weight of legal issues, custody battles, medication, Sam Lufti, a divorce….

All things considered, it’s amazing it’s as good as it is. But it’s just so sad! This isn’t good, it’s painful to watch, and utterly heartbreaking.

At 26 she should be having the time of her life, but instead she is trying to cling to her passion of performing despite not being at all ready. 

36 months prior she was performing at the ABC Special, In The Zone and then embarking on the OHT. It’s like 2 different people. 

(couldn’t find a 2003 gif lol)

Britney Spears Hair Flip GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.