Wayback Wednesday: Britney performing at HoB

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

You're right, my comment was uncalled for and that wasn't my intention. Next time a troll makes a petty and childish remark, I'll be mindful of what I write back. 

How were they trolling? The tape DID skip, and she DID lip sync..

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I wish Britney would do this again. Just like THREE nights, at the biggest clubs. Under another name. 

Obviously choreographed, and sung live with pre recorded vocals. With arrangements of the songs that SHE wants

• Love 2

I love the M&M’s tour! :) It’s the closest thing we got to a Britney Spears Anti Tour. I would love if she did something like this again. 

Let’s not forget the official studio remixes leaking a few years ago as well. 

• Love 4
On 6/19/2024 at 7:53 PM, sometimesibritney said:

Let’s not pit women against each other.  Beyoncé has always been so respectful to Britney too.

Exactly the only reason Britney fans dislike Bey is because she's passed Britney.

They both have mutual respect for one another and it's clear Britney is a fan of Bey.

• Love 3

Love this tour. She was Blacklisted and she was still fearless, creative, and these mixes are great! She even proved she was singing live when the track skipped. ROCKSTAR LEGEND. Simple production and low budget yet she did it. People cancel all the time now for the smallest reasons. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly the only reason Britney fans dislike Bey is because she's passed Britney.

They both have mutual respect for one another and it's clear Britney is a fan of Bey.

I dislike Beyonce as a person, because she is like a robot with no mind. Okay, as the singer is amazing, but as a person she's as empty as a yogurt cup :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
On 6/20/2024 at 9:19 AM, PolySpears said:

tbh this would have sufficed for the 2007 vmas 

and also this was funny, I'm sorry: :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

True but at the VMAs she was a mess. She was too nervous. She has social anxiety so on the M&ms tour she wasn’t as scared and was able to be herself and perform better even when she wasn’t all dolled up

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ă—
Ă—