Britney Is coming, y’all!

17 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

Even IF it's gonna happen, I wonder how people would be drawn to the song cause the GP definitely doesn't care for Britney anymore with all her weird IG posts and the hotel thingy

Lol you care too much, you care even more than Britney herself! Don't you understand it yet? At this point Britney doesn't give a single f  *ck about sucess! If she will released something it's gonna be because she wants to express her creativity again! Everybody and for years now tried to make her record stuff but she didn't want to di it, she doesn't care that much about her carrer! It's gonna be only for fun! Same for her "weird" IG posts! She doesn't give a single f  *ck! And it's the best way to think like that!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

Even IF it's gonna happen, I wonder how people would be drawn to the song cause the GP definitely doesn't care for Britney anymore with all her weird IG posts and the hotel thingy

I wouldn’t worry. You’re clearly not a fan, so you’re part of the GP. And you’re on here all day long caring. Enough said. 

• Like 3
On 6/22/2024 at 8:56 PM, Johanpapz said:

Lol you care too much, you care even more than Britney herself! Don't you understand it yet? At this point Britney doesn't give a single f  *ck about sucess! If she will released something it's gonna be because she wants to express her creativity again! Everybody and for years now tried to make her record stuff but she didn't want to di it, she doesn't care that much about her carrer! It's gonna be only for fun! Same for her "weird" IG posts! She doesn't give a single f  *ck! And it's the best way to think like that!

Is it weird I want her to slay and to prove all the haters/media wrong that said she was done for?

I am sorry for wanting a momentum to shut them up.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.