BLENDER Mag 2007 - “How Will It End?”

Despite this NOT being Britney (and the shady foot note mentioning that this “sadly” is not her body + the horrendous header) this remains one of my favorite covers that sort of encapsulates the bada*s Blackout era of not giving a F. QUESTION - DOES ANYONE HAVE THE PHOTOSHOP SKILLS TO MAKE THIS HIGH RES & REMOVE THE NON-BRITNEY COVER STORY TEXTS & BARCODE? I’m hoping to use part of this as an art projectspacer.png

Edited by ss0725

looking back I don’t remember all of this hate.

but Britney probably does. it must’ve been so hard for her to have the world turn on her and the media and all the people she previously worked with turn on her.

and then on top of that be forced to work with all of those people again.

perez shilton comes to mind

• Like 6

“This, sadly, is not her body”

omfg 

Britneys literally never had a bad figure. Ever. Even pregnant she kinda just had a belly which you have to do in order to have a baby inside you. 

Whoever wrote and edited that can go straight to hell. Hope she finds out and calls them out on social media. 

This type of crap hurts all women. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

I remember this. They asked her to do the photoshoot but she declined because she didn't like the concept. And they still went with the idea. They didn't care about her, they wanted their story printed.  Is sad that they did that to her. Because in the past, their work together was fantastic. 

Anyway.... here is your picture :typing_keyboard_computer:

blender-Brit.jpg

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, SrtaDeborah said:

I remember this. They asked her to do the photoshoot but she declined because she didn't like the concept. And they still went with the idea. They didn't care about her, they wanted their story printed.  Is sad that they did that to her. Because in the past, their work together was fantastic. 

Anyway.... here is your picture :typing_keyboard_computer:

blender-Brit.jpg

I have no words....beyond disrespectful and disgusting 

• Like 4

I remember seeing this as a kid and being confused and then sad when I realized it wasn't really her and then the headlines around it.

So disrespectful and of the time not just in how she was treated but how far they took the public humiliation. 

Imagine doing photoshoots and having dinner with cameramen, journalists and directors for 10 years, getting on well with most of them, being an equal, having a career etc and then having a baby, having a mental breakdown and everyone decides to start ****ting on you, calling you fat, saying you should kill yourself, publishing lies in tabloids, etc.

It’s worse than high school, I don’t think anyone understands how messed up that really is. She was relentlessly bullied by most she had worked with. She wasn’t imprisoned for r*** or child abuse or s** trafficking or mur***. She was just a mother who was struggling. SHAME on all of them! 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Disgusting! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Especially the part that says "Sadly that is not her body". :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

It was not only the magazine that did that to her. Elizabeth Arden did it too with this picture, but I don't see any of y'all complaining :typing_keyboard_computer:

Yeah, maybe the pic is classier than the Blender one, but still, her face was photoshopped into someone else body because they didn't think she was fit or well enough to do the shoot. 

bb9e25d5ddc91099bad806383535a9a6.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

It was not only the magazine that did that to her. Elizabeth Arden did it too with this picture, but I don't see any of y'all complaining :typing_keyboard_computer:

Yeah, maybe the pic is classier than the Blender one, but still, her face was photoshopped into someone else body because they didn't think she was fit or well enough to do the shoot. 

bb9e25d5ddc91099bad806383535a9a6.jpg

It's her body wdym? It's just a bad wig that made it look like her face pasted with photoshop...

spacer.png

Britney had a very unique body shape that's why it's easy to understand if it's her or body double. To me it's her body.

Here's another photoshoot from the same year:

spacer.png

You can tell that the other one is her too by comparing 2 pics... :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Edited by UnderHisSpell

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.