Justin Timberlake blames 'drinking more' due to Framing Britney Spears NYT Documentary & Britney's memoir in 2023

The comments are all coming for him blaming it on Britney:

"He is seriously not giving this excuse, is he??!! C’mon. Don’t blame Britney."
"Blaming Britney? Seriously??"
"He was drunk and caught holding hands with someone who wasn't his wife 5 years ago. Was that Britney’s fault too?"

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Insiders claim the incident should serve as a 'wake-up call' for the singer, 43, who used alcohol to cope with the explosive allegations leveled against him by Britney, 42.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Haha 4

Lmao when it comes to Justin’s life it will always be Britney’s fault somehow. And users in that mugshot thread were getting their panties in a bunch about the thread getting turned into being about Britney. Oh when will they learn that when it comes to Justin, it is him that can’t let go and will always use Britney as an excuse for his ****ty behavior…

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I can believe this. I bet he does have regrets, blowing off this girl he grew up with who would have been his perfect match — all for money or because he was a narcissist and got jealous of her or convinced he deserved someone better somehow or maybe just more women.

I bet it sucks thinking about what could have been. 

Edited by KatieKat
  • Love 5
  • Like 3

Okay, not to be a JT defender but this quote did not come from Justin or his public team. It’s literally a random “insider”, who could literally be anyone. I’m sure the documentary didn’t help Justin’s issues, but as someone who does enjoy JT’s music, as quiet as it has been kept, he has been struggling for quite some time with alcohol. Way before all the documentaries came about. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.