Justin Timberlake's Mugshot Released

18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Both parties are at fault, Britney knew of Shar which is why she named her in Chaotic.

Your laundry list of excuses for Britney is as pathetic as Jimbo's defense. 

wtf are you on about girl? I’m the last person that would ever defend Britney’s business with married men, I’m even Team Shar, but it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

wtf are you on about girl? I’m the last person that would ever defend Britney’s business with married men, I’m even Team Shar, but it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. 

That’s my point B had nothing to do with JTs DWI yet fans are thinking it has to do with B

13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So, you're blaming all of Britney's troubles on men.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Its like talking to a wall.

How is it blaming all her troubles on men?

I said that the men u mentioned lied to her by not telling her they had gfs. How the Fu.ck she would know? She isnt superhuman. 

Totally different when u have a wife and 2 kids and go sleeping around. 

U r not very smart. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, humstarr said:

Its like talking to a wall.

How is it blaming all her troubles on men?

I said that the men u mentioned lied to her by not telling her they had gfs. How the Fu.ck she would know? She isnt superhuman. 

Totally different when u have a wife and 2 kids and go sleeping around. 

U r not very smart. 

If you feel like you’re talking to a wall then maybe you should turn around and head in another direction! 

This is really not Britney related. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: Also it’s not really karma like some people say it is. Karma would be someone also dumping him and making a song about the breakup and making him out to be a loser. Also someone dumping him in a petty way like he did or something along those lines tbh :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.