Justin Timberlake's Mugshot Released

2 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

Girl go do the With Love choreo until you feel better damn what a drag (and not a queen)

I love that you turn to insulting me when I make a perfectly valid point. I didn't lie...not even 5 minutes flew by and the first person who commented was someone turning this into a Justin vs Britney thread.

Don't be mad at the messenger....

5 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Maybe if we ignore Hilary Duff’s last remaining fan & the Circus Clown they’ll go away.

Glad Justin is getting his karma. First horrible album sales & now this. You do bad onto others, the universe will take care of the rest.

Y'all just continue to prove my point about loving the drama. There have been three other positive Britney posts today, yet none of them are more than 2 pages deep, meanwhile, y'all are hundreds of comments deep in conversations about Justin Timberlake.

Edit: I have to add...it's funny how the solution is to ignore me, but not stop posting and talking about Justin Timberlake isn't.

Edited by Gypsy Woman
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Gypsy Woman said:

Y'all just continue to prove my point about loving the drama. There have been three other positive Britney posts today, yet none of them are more than 2 pages deep, meanwhile, y'all are hundreds of comments deep in conversations about Justin Timberlake.

It’s not everyday Justin Timberlake gets arrested for endangering the public. This is a hotly discussed pop culture topic.l today. So why would it NOT have multiple pages? 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Maybe if we ignore Hilary Duff’s last remaining fan & the Circus Clown they’ll go away.

Glad Justin is getting his karma. First horrible album sales & now this. You do bad onto others, the universe will take care of the rest.

People can say the same about Britney being with multiple married men, and the mistakes and things she's done.

You're celebrating a DWI meanwhile your fave is in bed with a convict housekeeper.

Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

Trying to equate JT's 'horrible album sales' Britney hasn't had a #1 in 13 years girl.

3 minutes ago, YellowPaperSun said:

Certain people writing whole essays that could rival with B's Instagram captions under every Justin related thread, someone give bros their degree in yappology already :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yet you continue to engage with those so called essays. Who's the bigger clown, the one writing them or the one responding and/or acknowledging them?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Both have done things that aren't the best choices so trying to equate JT's DWI to some justice over a 20 year break up is laughable. 

Oh come on, let us have this! it’s nice to see that he’s being held accountable for something. 

No one died thankfully so let us have our fun. Besides his song titles are begging to be thrown back in his face … 😭🏞️

He wasnt sympathetic with Britney’s struggles. Even after Jamie — who Justin knew was an abusive alcoholic — took control over her life, he did nothing to help her. 

I don’t wish harm on him but an arrest? Yeah he deserves it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, KatieKat said:

Oh come on, let us have this! it’s nice to see that he’s being held accountable for something. 

No one died thankfully so let us have our fun. Besides his song titles are begging to be thrown back in his face … 😭🏞️

He wasnt sympathetic with Britney’s struggles. Even after Jamie — who Justin knew was an abusive alcoholic — took control over her life, he did nothing to help her. 

I don’t wish harm on him but an arrest? Yeah he deserves it.

Even if he killed someone, SOME posters here would try and make Britney out as worse.

This is his well deserved Karma and we will laugh and enjoy it:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2
Just now, KrisJ said:

Even if he killed someone, SOME posters here would try and make Britney out as worse.

This is his well deserved Karma and we will laugh and enjoy it:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

This has nothing to do with Britney though, you're trying to equate this DWI to Britney it has NOTHING to do with her.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

6 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Yet you continue to engage with those so called essays. Who's the bigger clown, the one writing them or the one responding and/or acknowledging them?

Tbh I'm kinda obsessed with how commited you're with your whole justin avenger thing, go off, your rants are HILARY(ous), keep em coming because I love myself a good laugh :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Edited by YellowPaperSun
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.