Justin Timberlake's Mugshot Released

25 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

my question is where is the photo? no there is NO PHOTO.

get out, moron.

The photo is in the LAPD data base, calling users morons because you're pressed that Britney was booked, arrested, turned herself in and was photographed and finger printed.

You can look up the document on the LAPD website which is official.

No shut your mouth with the name calling and get the hell out.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The photo is in the LAPD data base, calling users morons because you're pressed that Britney was booked, arrested, turned herself in and was photographed and finger printed.

You can look up the document on the LAPD website which is official.

No shut your mouth with the name calling and get the hell out.

so the photo is non existing right? because Britney being so famous weird that there no public picture.

and no, you are the moron who is pressed about Britney who has not a public mugshot.

you can still pressed! and ask to LAPD maybe they can give you the picture.

moron

• Love 1
1 minute ago, lucho pedres said:

so the photo is non existing right? because Britney being so famous weird that there no public picture.

and no, you are the moron who is pressed about Britney who has not a public mugshot.

you can still pressed! and ask to LAPD maybe they can give you the picture.

moron

The photo is not no existing, again if you go to the LAPD website she was booked and photographed, Give them a ring and ask why it wasn't released.

Britney Spears Pulled Over By Beverly Hills Cop For Speeding In Her  Mercedes [2007]

Calling me a moron, girl your unhinged comments are as reckless as Gaga's superspreader ball.

Do y’all think there’s any chance that Justin and Britney would end up back together one day?

(I’m not saying that would be a good thing, just asking if people could see it realistically happening) 

Neither ever seemed to truly let go of the other. Britney’s love life hasn’t worked out and Justin doesn’t exactly seem happy with his life 

Divorce, rehab/counseling, visiting Britney for a real apology …

5 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Do y’all think there’s any chance that Justin and Britney would end up back together one day?

(I’m not saying that would be a good thing, just asking if people could see it realistically happening) 

Neither ever seemed to truly let go of the other. Britney’s love life hasn’t worked out and Justin doesn’t exactly seem happy with his life 

Well if Jlo And Ben got back together again, everything is possible

And about the mugshot, some people claimed that it was sealed, but that should have happened months after it was taken, so it is strange that the mugshot was not released by the media.

"Non-Conviction Records: If a person was arrested but not convicted, they can petition the court to have their arrest records sealed, which can include mugshots. This is provided for under the “no conviction” sealing statute in California, which allows individuals to request the sealing of records if they were arrested but not charged, or if charges were filed but later dismissed, or if they were acquitted."

15 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Yes. This may sound very delusional, but I think they need each other. They clearly still have some sort of feelings left over for one another. I always thought they were twin flames, to where when one struggles, the other one can feel their hurt too. 

I think after this whole thing with JT, they may be equally more receptive to a reunion and getting back in contact. I think they both long for that but have been scared to do so. 

46 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The photo is not no existing, again if you go to the LAPD website she was booked and photographed, Give them a ring and ask why it wasn't released.

Britney Spears Pulled Over By Beverly Hills Cop For Speeding In Her  Mercedes [2007]

Calling me a moron, girl your unhinged comments are as reckless as Gaga's superspreader ball.

there is not mugshot, that is a fact.

bye moron.

9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Girl wtf?

spacer.png

It’s a good mugshot, I’ll give him that. And that’s all I’ll give him. A multi millionaire who can afford the best car service available and still chooses to drink and drive does not deserve an ounce of my respect. Shameful and embarrassing.

His little good guy image is finally starting to crack and we love to see it. 

Girl, I’m not saying I'm going to go off and marry the guy. Just a little bit of light bondage and maybe some deep penetrative eye ****ery, then I’ll be solid. I'll be off my little fairy way. The other prisoners can do away with him with what they please,what do I care? I'm a civilized professional with some semblance of judgment and insight. I have to move forward and hustle hunty! Girl, please! :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.