What do you think of recent Taylor's dance skills?

Her dance number to “Vigilante ****” was great 🔥🔥🔥

The rest of her numbers don’t really seem to involve dancing, more just like strutting around on stage or doing stunts like diving into the fake pool. It looks like an entertaining show though. 

Edited by KatieKat
  • Love 1

She’s having fun. She’s not being serious. Why is that so hard to grasp? She’s a singer-songwriter. She’s a great performer, plays her own instruments and sings LIVE.
No one cares about dancing these days. 

• Love 1
On 6/19/2024 at 5:14 AM, Wendy Williams said:

What universe are we in now? :fran_frog_meme_green:

I'm just saying Britney danced like Taylor during the OIDIA and BOMT era. She started getting better during the Britney era. Taylor will in no time dance like Britney in the slave video.

3 hours ago, itsjames said:

I'm just saying Britney danced like Taylor during the OIDIA and BOMT era. She started getting better during the Britney era. Taylor will in no time dance like Britney in the slave video.

Girl, this is so disrespectful towards Britney at all 

18 hours ago, limecakes said:

I think her efforts are great. She’s never gonna give a choreo she cannot follow. Its all about her being a performer and moving about the stage. She has to dance in a way that allows for live singing and that she can scale. I think its cute. No one attends her shows for her dancing. Now, if Britney or Beyonce suddenly didnt dance at their shows, I’d be dissapointed, cause their dancing is part of their overall package. 

what about if Britney gave a show didnt dance but sang everything 100% live!

15 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

She’s having fun. She’s not being serious. Why is that so hard to grasp? She’s a singer-songwriter. She’s a great performer, plays her own instruments and sings LIVE.
No one cares about dancing these days. 

I care about choreography still, it shows you’re putting in more effort to being a performer and your craft 

The days of choreography are coming back as we’ve seen with Tinashe, Tate McRae, Victoria Monet and Dua lipa just to name a few 

5 hours ago, itsjames said:

A quick YouTube search will bring a young 17 y old Britney in a red top dancing her *** off in rehearsals for the video 

Britney did not “dance” like Taylor, we must be on different planets 

She can't dance. She's not a natural mover.  It's not easy when you're that tall.

Britney's recent IG isn't much better though - when she was once the greatest dancer of her generation. I could probably keep up with them both even though I can't dance to save my life.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.