What do you think of recent Taylor's dance skills?

3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Note*

I'm not jealous because there's nothing to be jealous of. She knows how to sell herself = she is a good promoter and businesswoman, that's all. It's just business and marketing on her part. 

Just to be clear my comments are directed just specifically at you, many in here have been in Taylor threads pressed over her.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Just to be clear my comments are directed just specifically at you, many in here have been in Taylor threads pressed over her.

Thank you for your opinion, I appreciate it. You are one of the few who can give an opinion without pointing fingers and not being rude and annoying :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Can you finally shut the fart up? It's not worth discussing with people like you because they have smoke in their heads and it won't let them see the truth. So stay away from my threads/comments if you are so pressed, hm? 

What exactly are you discussing

ill comment on what I want anyway I’m. It the pressed one bby 

1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

Thank you for your opinion, I appreciate it. You are one of the few who can give an opinion without pointing fingers and not being rude and annoying :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Thanks just wanted you to know my comments were in no way an attack on you my comments were based on what I've seen since Taylor's new album came out and has been #1 for 7 weeks straight.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Thanks just wanted you to know my comments were in no way an attack on you my comments were based on what I've seen since Taylor's new album came out and has been #1 for 7 weeks straight.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thank you. I think the album has been "alive" for so long thanks to wild maneuvers that are well documented :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Spoiler

Of course, I also don't want to hurt you in any way with any comments and I respect that you may have a different opinions on something :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by Wendy Williams
7 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Thank you. I think the album has been "alive" for so long thanks to wild maneuvers that are well documented :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I like the fact that Taylor has kept the music industry going, she's making millions happy with her music and she doesn't have to resort to selling s.exx for sales.

• Love 4

She doesn’t have any dancing skills but she isn’t that kind of artist and her fans don’t care. Acts don’t dance as much anymore, the days of performances like prime Britney and Nsync are over. As much as that bubblegum pop stuff was made fun of the dancing skills were impressive af and acts lack in that elements these days.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think her efforts are great. She’s never gonna give a choreo she cannot follow. Its all about her being a performer and moving about the stage. She has to dance in a way that allows for live singing and that she can scale. I think its cute. No one attends her shows for her dancing. Now, if Britney or Beyonce suddenly didnt dance at their shows, I’d be dissapointed, cause their dancing is part of their overall package. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.