Breaking news: Justin Timberlake arrested in New York for DWI

47 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Wish you had this same energy when Britney drove with Sean Preston in her lap. I guess speeding down the highway at a high speed with a baby in your lap and no seatbelt is not disgraceful or dangerous.

Oh and spare me the "she was escaping the paparazzi" bit when that has long been proven as not even true.

Did I say a DUI was the same as a simple hit and run? No, I even specifically said it wasn't. I'm pointing out that everyone wants to jump on JT as if Britney has never once done anything dangerous or irresponsible. 

was it a high way though? pretty sure it was a residential area

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

What is there not to be outraged about? You have celebrity who decided to be incredibly reckless and make a decision that could've killed someone. Sorry none of us can go back in time and be more outraged about Britney driving with her baby in her lap. Maybe you can do that for the rest of us. 

It's never too late to condemn someone for what they've done so if you're indeed outraged about people displaying dangerous and irresponsible driving behavior (which I assume is what this is about) then let's see it. Show the same level of hate towards Britney right now....I'll wait.

On the other hand, if this is just about you not liking him (which is perfectly fine, I don't care for him either) then just be honest with yourself and instead of hiding behind this front of "I'm just appalled by his irresponsible behavior," maybe try "I don't like the guy and I'm glad he has karma coming to him" and leave the faux outrage at the door.

Just makes you look fake. At least with the other users that commented, they didn't hide behind the curtain.

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Please do not call people that

Really Jordan?

You're worried about me calling someone an idiot while others are saying that JT should be un-alived in an effing fire soon. Where are your priorities man? So are you actually worried about keeping a "safe" and "friendly" place here or are you just pandering? Honest question...

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

It's never too late to condemn someone for what they've done so if you're indeed outraged about people displaying dangerous and irresponsible driving behavior (which I assume is what this is about) then let's see it. Show the same level of hate towards Britney right now....I'll wait.

On the other hand, if this is just about you not liking him (which is perfectly fine, I don't care for him either) then just be honest with yourself and instead of hiding behind this front of "I'm just appalled by his irresponsible behavior," maybe try "I don't like the guy and I'm glad he has karma coming to him" and leave the faux outrage at the door.

Just makes you look fake. At least with the other users that commented, they didn't hide behind the curtain.

What in the sanctimonious bs is this comment...

You're obviously new here or willing to be obtuse because the minute Britney steps one toe out of line, you have plenty of users on Exhale who bring up all of her past indiscretions to make a point about how the c-ship was warranted or why she'll be back in another one, so she is not absolved to a lot of people here. 

Anyway, I don't owe you anything and have nothing to prove to you. Like, who even are you lol? 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

@Gypsy Woman it twasn’t a highway it was in her neighborhood. 

"Pictures published Tuesday showed Spears at the wheel of her vehicle, holding Sean on her lap, as she drove down the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. A man identified as her bodyguard is shown next to her in the front passenger seat."

This is so embarrassing. He has all the money in the world and couldn’t even book a taxi or Uber? There is no excuse for this. He put himself and others around him in danger. Not to mention he’s 43, he should know better smh

• Like 7
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Wow - it’s like..BAD BAD:

6:38 AM PT -- Sources connected to law enforcement tell TMZ, Justin Timberlake was at the American Hotel partying and almost immediately after he left and began driving, we're told he blew a stop sign. Cops saw that and began to follow him. We're told Justin began swerving and cops pulled him over.

Our sources say cops performed a field sobriety test and asked Justin to take a breathalyzer test, but he refused.

We're also told several of Justin's friends came on scene and tried to convince cops to cut him a break, but they refused. Justin was handcuffed and arrested, and we're told it's all on body cam.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/18/justin-timberlake-arrested-police-custody-new-york/

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

What in the sanctimonious bs is this comment...

You're obviously new here or willing to be obtuse because the minute Britney steps one toe out of line, you have plenty of users on Exhale who bring up all of her past discretions to make a point about how the c-ship was warranted or why she'll be back in another one, so she is not absolved to a lot of people here. 

Anyway, I don't owe you anything and have nothing to prove to you. Like, who even are you lol? 

I'm addressing your specific comments though, not what other users bring up to (according to you) justify her conservatorship - which isn't even what we're talking about.

You posted a comment that I felt displayed faux outrage, you insisted it wasn't, I explained why I felt it was and you clearly don't agree. So it is what it is.

And who am I? Same as you sweetie...a member on a forum. If you think your tenure here is some kind of achievement, then wow...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.