Breaking news: Justin Timberlake arrested in New York for DWI

Wow - it’s like..BAD BAD:

6:38 AM PT -- Sources connected to law enforcement tell TMZ, Justin Timberlake was at the American Hotel partying and almost immediately after he left and began driving, we're told he blew a stop sign. Cops saw that and began to follow him. We're told Justin began swerving and cops pulled him over.

Our sources say cops performed a field sobriety test and asked Justin to take a breathalyzer test, but he refused.

We're also told several of Justin's friends came on scene and tried to convince cops to cut him a break, but they refused. Justin was handcuffed and arrested, and we're told it's all on body cam.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/18/justin-timberlake-arrested-police-custody-new-york/

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Comparing a light bump when trying to park while hounded by paparazzi to driving under the influence? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: clown 

Wish you had this same energy when Britney drove with Sean Preston in her lap. I guess speeding down the highway at a high speed with a baby in your lap and no seatbelt is not disgraceful or dangerous.

Oh and spare me the "she was escaping the paparazzi" bit when that has long been proven as not even true.

Did I say a DUI was the same as a simple hit and run? No, I even specifically said it wasn't. I'm pointing out that everyone wants to jump on JT as if Britney has never once done anything dangerous or irresponsible. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

6:38 AM PT -- Sources connected to law enforcement tell TMZ, Justin Timberlake was at the American Hotel partying and almost immediately after he left and began driving, we're told he blew a stop sign. Cops saw that and began to follow him. We're told Justin began swerving and cops pulled him over.

Our sources say cops performed a field sobriety test and asked Justin to take a breathalyzer test, but he refused.

We're also told several of Justin's friends came on scene and tried to convince cops to cut him a break, but they refused. Justin was handcuffed and arrested, and we're told it's all on body cam.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/18/justin-timberlake-arrested-police-custody-new-york/

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

And why should he be cut a break? If he had hit someone, would they be saying the same thing? Unbelievable. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.