Britney’s dad Jamie spotted in wheelchair

1 hour ago, Markoct said:

You can have a big heart and not forgive.

You can also forgive from a safe distance without endangering yourself or your loved ones by "reconciling" with an abuser who's just biding their time to abuse once again.  Forgiveness does not require reconciliation, only the commitment not to seek revenge as far as I know.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

I read the comment before the username and I was like this ***** gets it and it’s YOU of course it is. 

Spill it Nina! 🫖 

PS I’m back 🥹🙂↕️💕

its **** weird.  he clearly lost his leg and pretty much his family because of his ****ty decisions which unfortunately included Britney in it, in turn she lost her children, 13+ years of her life, and people are sad over his stupid ******* leg?  who gives a ****.  clearly hes fine and still was duking it out with her in court like these apologists can **** off lmao 
Welcome back!! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.