Céline Dion says she’s planning her comeback with a new Vegas residency

4 hours ago, Cqleb said:

"We have been working so hard to put this show together, because I’m back," 

"I’ll be on stage. I don’t know when exactly, but trust me I will scream it out loud.

"I can’t wait."

T.CO

The vocal powerhouse tells the BBC about her devastating health battle and her comeback plans.

Being her, I would release new stuff, but not perform almost every day. It's so exhausting.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Circuit said:

Is she better now? I thought Stiff Person’s Syndrome got progressively worse.

Same I'm almost wondering how bad it is if she's willing to do a residency like really that's too much in a body with that condition hmm

3 hours ago, Circuit said:

Is she better now? I thought Stiff Person’s Syndrome got progressively worse.

11 minutes ago, Barmy86 said:

Same I'm almost wondering how bad it is if she's willing to do a residency like really that's too much in a body with that condition hmm

I think that because she had time for this, she got it under better control thanks to top medical care. But we never know when it might appear again. Anyway, it's better if she doesn't sell tickets in advance, because she said herself that she doesn't know which day she will be able to sing and which day she won't. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.